JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Odin: 7/21/2019 3:18:11 PM

Can the Titans glide get a slight buff and the Warlocks healing rift in PvE.

The Titans glide at times feels like it's struggling to even glide to reach a lot of places. I feel like a little kid constantly jumping up trying to grab something I can't reach. Oh, and the Titans melee in PvE needs a slight buff and popping the shield? the animation takes to long. The Warlocks healing rift barely even works, especially in PvP. It's like you never used it and get gunned down anyways, but running Gambit a minion can one-shot kill you using it, yet the most powerful bosses take longer? Please give these a slight buff in PvE.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Titans jump is fine. Titan melee like the solar one sometimes doesn't do impact dmg or dot. The warlock normal rift doesn't make you a tank. Do it around cover so you can pop around cover and be back out in 2 seconds.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    • Edited by Doctor_Roidberg: 7/22/2019 5:07:02 AM
      Sorry but none of these are even close. Titan Lift has the fastest linear movement, with Warlock Burst Glide as a close second. It has the same verticality as Hunter jump, just takes a little longer to get there. Titan Barricade takes the exact time it needs to be a solid tool in PvE while not a cop out in PvP. How the actual heck does Titan melee need a buff? Healing Rift works just fine. Unless you’re in the middle of the entirety of the Prison of Elders or enemies are 20 light levels above you you’re healing faster than they can hit you. If you wait until you’re half dead then try to use it to save yourself it won’t work. There’s a cast time to keep it from being overpowered in PvP.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • You can't be serious with this post. If you are then give up on this game.

Posting in language:

6 Replies
        • They are already the fastest class. What more do you want?

Posting in language:

3 Replies
          • This has got to be a troll post right?

Posting in language:

2 Replies
            • Bruh my only character is a Titan and i talk alot about things that need to be buffed but jumping and melee arent even close to needing it lol. That is actually 2 places that titans excel. Shit try jumping with a warlock. Titans are like Jordan and Warlocks are like Butterbean. Peregrine Greaves+ Aerial Melting Point hammer swing almost one shots most lost sector bosses.

Posting in language:

• Titans need reworked entirely

Posting in language:

2 Replies
              • The rift needs to be made faster and give better health regeneration, but not so much as to be as effective as well of radiance.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                • All of those things are working just fine.

Posting in language:

• If you're using the directional lift, then yeah you won't reach very high, never had any problems with the other lift abilities. As for speeding up the activation of sentinel shield, the most versatile super in the game, absolutely not no thank you. Healing rift in pvp is not meant to be an in the moment ability. Use it preemptively to have a full shield when entering a fight or retreat and pop it, but if you put it down in the middle of a fight, you deserve to lose cause that's not what it's for. As it stands in pve, it perfectly fine. Any better healing and you've got pocket well of radiance, which then transfers over to pvp and becomes a problem there.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                  • Warlocks are already the BEST class in PvE. Please stop lobbying for changes that will make PvE even easier.

Posting in language:

• You titans have little to complain about atleast if your on pc you can titans skate all day.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                    • Titans don’t have glide, warlocks do. Titans have lift, which is to reach higher heights.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                      • 100% bump

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                        • Bump

Posting in language:

• If I had to ask for anything it would be that our power in pve actually actually meant something I’m sick and tired of having a character that can’t make a stand against enemy characters without being beaten the living shit out of. Titans might seem op in pvp but the harsh reality is the complete opposite and most players that are under a illusion that they are op when they are not

Posting in language:

10 Replies
                          • Odin You make some valid points and i agree that eververse must be removed from this game but, Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather, he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank just outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                            • [quote]Titians[/quote]

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                              • Uhhhhh titans maybe a small buff. Warlocks are fine

Posting in language:

• Edited by Mighty Shisno: 7/21/2019 8:08:38 AM
                                As someone who has been a Titan main until a few weeks ago (switched to Warlock), I'd say that Titan jumps are actually my favorite out of the three classes. High Lift is best for reaching higher ledges than the other two classes. Strafe Lift is best for covering ground between two points. Catapult Lift is mostly useful for snappy jumps in PvP and saving yourself if you step off of ledges. Warlock jumps are similar, but they're like lesser versions of the Titan jumps. Burst Glide is good until the burst of speed is done, then it becomes the slowest moving jump in Destiny history. Balanced Glide is awesome, but it's not on all three subclasses so I avoid using it for consistency reasons. I've recently started using Strafe Glide: amazing in-air movement, but I think it caps out on height a little too low to reach high ledges. I need to experiment with it a bit more. Blink is just awful in PvE because of how it works and it disorients me a little too much. It shines in PvP because it makes you much harder to hit with gunfire. I can't say too much about Hunter as I've used this class the least, but the jumps seem pretty basic which is probably why a lot of new players tend to use that class.

Posting in language:

• You've obviously never learned to fly as a Titan. Titans have the best jump in the game especially when paired with Lion Rampants. I can literally fly around a map as a Titan with a sword and Lion Rampants. I make it through the jumping portion of The Whisper mission to the first encounter in three minutes. The Titan jump needs no buff, even though I wouldn't mind being able to fly even further than I do now. Warlocks on the other hand...I wave at my brethren as they drift slowly to their deaths continuously throughout all activities lol

Posting in language:

26 Replies
                                • I think it’s fine the way it is. I’ve only used Titan recently too.

Posting in language:

• Both seem fine to me. (Main Titan and have used warlock a fair amount)

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                                  • Non-issue. Healing rift is fine, always has been. Titans just have a different move set but they are fine as well.

Posting in language:

• This is pretty much a non-issue. All characters move differently. Hunters rule in vertical, titans in horizontal, warlocks in both, but are slower. Still, everything can be reached by any character though. The healing rift problem you are having is personal, I think, not a fact. Just keep your health bar in check and youll be fine. Youre not invincible, you know!😉

Posting in language:

• Lol Titan jump is the best in the game overall Healing rift is fine as is, it shouldn't be something that can make you invincible but still keep you alive when fighting a small group of enemies and saying a Gambit minion can one shot you in it, is flat out lying

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                                  ;
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon