JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
7/19/2019 2:34:54 PM

One Eyed Mask isn't fun

Getting an 100 health overshield after a kill is a strong exotic. Getting instant health regen on kill is a strong exotic. Tracking your opponents upon getting shot is a strong exotic. All of that, on top of a damage boost? No, it's not balanced. I know full well that I'll get comments saying "wah hunter main want nerf" or the ever popular "nerf bad." But please, let's stay civil and actually discuss this instead of the same tired responses that add nothing to a conversation. Find me an exotic armour piece that comes close to OEM in strength. Playing with it makes the game easy. Playing against it is just frustrating.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
    I'll check with our sandbox team on what their thoughts are for the exotic. While their attention is squarely on balancing Shadowkeep and the future of sandbox, I'll ask if there are plans for future tuning. Cheers, -dmg

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

127 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon