JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment

Look for Clans or seek new members.
7/18/2019 1:36:32 PM

Ps4 active, skilled, friendly and fun clan, make some life-long friends

Hello folks! Path of the exiled is a small friendly ps4 Destiny clan. Although we are small we are filled with skilled players in all aspects of the game from PvP unbroken players to raidaholics and everything in between. We're looking to grow our clan in size and make life-long friends. We are VERY active, with some players playing every day and our clan hits max level every season. We also host clan events like private matches, raidathons and even creative events like writing your own lore or design a weapon etc. Clan requirements are: ° speak English ° own discord and join the clan server ° be a team member- to help others and be helped too. ° friendly, not toxic. Please don't join if you're simply looking for an lfg and never participate or play with others. Message me and/or reply if you're interested.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• im interested

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I’m very interested! I play everyday and would like to have some people to play with and get to know. Was in a close knit clan in d1 and everyone quit the game. I’m looking for the same in d2

Posting in language:

• Hey I am interested [quote][/quote]

Posting in language:

• Hello everyone. Thank you for asking to join our clan. We've had many people ask to join and we've reached the maximum amount we'd like to have as we value quality over quantity and it makes managing events and stuff easier. We appreciate the interest many of you have shown and if members aren't suitable or aren't active and a space opens up. I'll make another post recruiting once again. Thank you all again!

Posting in language:

• I'm interested in joining are you mainly UK or US?

Posting in language:

• https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/77a7bc6a-372f-47ed-a2f6-37d2c216d6cb#HyPg7HXSeGS.copy

Posting in language:

• Hey, this clan seems really friendly and I would like to join I will not always be available but most of the time I will be,this clan seems so fun and the fact that you do custom matches and are friendly as HECC is dope.This clan seems really chill and I would love to join anytime soon

Posting in language:

• Edited by SavageCabbage22: 7/20/2019 3:09:06 AM
    Would love to join ur clan. I've been playing since the d1 alpha. Had to leave my past clan because it became inactive. (i have all the requirements)

Posting in language:

• I would like to join the clan if able. I speak English have discord and play just about every other day. Just got back from a long break and still trying to get a hang of the mechanics

Posting in language:

• I would like to join your clan. Speak English and have discord.

Posting in language:

• I would love to join and your clan sounds great!

Posting in language:

• Bump. I would love to be a part of this clan seems super fun!

Posting in language:

• [quote]Hello folks! Path of the exiled is a small friendly ps4 Destiny clan. Although we are small we are filled with skilled players in all aspects of the game from PvP unbroken players to raidaholics and everything in between. We're looking to grow our clan in size and make life-long friends. We are VERY active, with some players playing every day and our clan hits max level every season. We also host clan events like private matches, raidathons and even creative events like writing your own lore or design a weapon etc. Clan requirements are: ° speak English ° own discord and join the clan server ° be a team member- to help others and be helped too. ° friendly, not toxic. Please don't join if you're simply looking for an lfg and never participate or play with others. Message me and/or reply if you're interested.[/quote] Looking for a clan, have experience with everything destiny minus niobe labs. Have tons of raid clears and looking forward to communicating and participating with clanmates

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • i would like to join im power level 612 and i’m just getting back in to destiny! psn: lbauer9

Posting in language:

• Edited by Sparks304: 7/19/2019 9:11:20 PM
      I have just gotten back into destiny 2 and found out my clan has died. I’m hoping to be able to join your clan. I’m an active player with light level around 700 psn Sparks304

Posting in language:

• Well im in a clan atm... am 34 eu player have issues in my clan coz of time zone. Cant raid or anything with them... so i said its time to move on... ans look for better. And came to this post ... loooking serious enough to help me with my issue ... unless this is also mostly NA clan... Pls answer my calling 🥺

Posting in language:

• Hey, daily player looking for an active clan who do raids and activities together. My last clan never had anyone active and never did any activities. I’d love to join this one. PSN JNBoze

Posting in language:

• Im 36 and a family man like many others, I Left my last 2 clans as they were not active, raids, menagerie and PvP constantly blowing out I couldn't take anymore! I really like the sound of this clan, I'm a D1& D2 player, been playing since year 1. I'm really hoping to join and to get things done! As well as having a laugh and hopefully make some friends. Hope to hear from you soon 👍

Posting in language:

• Recently got back into deStiny 2 months ago . Look g for an invite and people to play with !! Send invite if clan isn’t full ! Thank you

Posting in language:

• Hey returning player here, constantly online. Llv 670, would love to join you guys

Posting in language:

• Hi, I’m a pretty new, but active player hoping to join a nice and active clan who could also teach me how things like raids and stuff work. If you’re interested let me know, thanks! :)

Posting in language:

• Hello there! I’ve been playing destiny since the beginning but recently took a break shortly after forsaken. I’m a night owl and work the night shift, so I’m on at weird hours. I usually try to get some game time in the mornings during the week and on the weekends I’m usually on all night. I have one of each class, so I can fill any spot needed but usually I just run around on my hunter. I do use discord and I also use the destiny companion app. Hope to hear from ya soon

Posting in language:

• Edited by OreoX9: 7/19/2019 12:58:46 AM
      HI I'm looking for a Active NA Raiding Clan on PS4, I've played since forsaken launch, love RPGs, played world of Warcraft since launch so I'm used to raid times and mechanics. I've cleared all raids from Levi to SotP then took a small break. I came back just last week and am just looking for players like me to play with to clear these new raids and content. i was 650 last Fri and am now 735 and climbing, ty

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • I would like to join psn iSayer_-

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • Just getting back into Destiny and would love to have a clan to do stuff with. Excited for the future of destiny, and potential friends through this clan. PSN: MrEu4ia

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • I would love to join! my psn is lsm_grizzly. i have discord and play every day.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            You are not allowed to view this content.
            ;
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon