JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

7/17/2019 10:19:43 AM
Too all those who say you have to have everything Menagerie or Leviathon related, the other fireteam members I ran with did not have all Menagerie of Leviathon related armor and weapons, but still got the triumph. I did not get it. Bungie needs to clarify the requirements and if it is bugged.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by dcbaseball: 7/17/2019 11:05:08 AM
    Bungie has already clarified the requirements. From a recent TWAB article: [quote] With the launch of the 2019 Moments of Triumph, we have monitored player confusion regarding the unlock conditions for the High Roller Triumph. Here is what is required: Players must complete a Nightfall with a minimum final score of 100,000 points Players must have a complete loadout of weapons and armor from any the following sources equipped. These can be mixed and matched: The Leviathan Eater of Worlds Spire of Stars The Menagerie* Crown of Sorrow *Armor from The Menagerie must be from an “Opulent” armor set. Eligible weapons include: Austringer Beloved Calus Mini-Tool Drang (Baroque) The Epicurean Fixed Odds Imperial Decree Death’s Razor Goldtusk Throne-Cleaver[/quote] Do you recall your weapon/armor setup when you ran?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Rabadak63: 9/10/2019 8:42:08 AM
    Ok. That’s my problem: Bad juju and the exodus-down-set from the menagerie are NOT “eligible” for this triumph (tribute). Let’s use the austringer and get the “opulent”-armor-set. What a grind.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon