JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
7/16/2019 5:36:30 AM

PvP-Matchmaking Pre-mades vs. randoms

Why Is This Even A Thing You should not have a stacked four man team which clearly shows they're in a pre-made against a group of randoms, where not one of them has a microphone or even toggled into in game voice.... Somehow I managed to tank a whole rank due to sweaty clans camping heavies and boosters. But in between the sessions of me getting farmed, the one match where not a single person was a pre-made, guess what? I won, crazy right?! When everyone is on the same playing field with no handicaps... If you're going to have pre-mades be able to que up, match them against pre-mades, I don't understand what is so hard about that?

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Why Is This Even A Thing You should not have a stacked four man team which clearly shows they're in a pre-made against a group of randoms, where not one of them has a microphone or even toggled into in game voice.... Somehow I managed to tank a whole rank due to sweaty clans camping heavies and boosters. But in between the sessions of me getting farmed, the one match where not a single person was a pre-made, guess what? I won, crazy right?! When everyone is on the same playing field with no handicaps... If you're going to have pre-mades be able to que up, match them against pre-mades, I don't understand what is so hard about that?[/quote] Because it takes long enough to find a match. If the MM algorithm has to search based on team size it will take forever. No my fault you don't have friends

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• So... the moral? Form a fireteam. Bam yw

Posting in language:

• Stacked? You mean people playing the game with friends and as intended? I’m not sure the player based could handle the drain if a lone wolf was added anyways, either way, why would people be subject to longer wait times because you have no friends? Stacks against stacks is great, as it adds to the speed of wait time, but no one should be punished for playing with friends and clan mates in a multiplayer activity Hell I was wrecked a lot lately trying for hand canon kills for Thorn and that was random solo play Ultimately, comms make the game mode of crucible (even gambit) easier and in other news, water is wet

Posting in language:

• You ever thought that maybe people get into teams because randoms are fùcking [i][b]IDIOTS[/b][/i] Who have no idea how to PTFO

Posting in language:

• This is why QP needs to be solo queue only.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    • why is pvp even a thing in destiny?

Posting in language:

10 Replies
      • At low level comp most stacks are...how can I put this...trash. Just take is as a challenge and try to carry. Makes you a better solo player anywho. Good luck.

Posting in language:

• I primarily solo que or play with 1 buddy this happens like 10% of the time its not that big of a deal honestly

Posting in language:

• Don't mind going against full teams tbh. Keeps you sharp. Going through that for 3 years of skirmish in D1 has improved my game/map awareness quite a bit. Still can't aim though.

Posting in language:

• The 4 stacks are recovery accounts people. People who have no hope of getting the weapon, so they decide to hire someone to do it for them. They give this person their password and then group together in order to easily blow through the ranks. In all truth, nearly every 4 stack is indeed a recovery account team. Now this next part is important. This behavior violates both bungie code of conduct and console code of conduct. In other words, if a 4 stack curb stomps your team, despite having low glory, it is VERY likely a recovery group. As a result, you can report them by the cheating/other guideline. For good measure, then file a console complaint, with the description (destiny 2 recovery account). It’s also a good idea to send a personal text message in the game after the match with your teammates, about your suspicions. Can you imagine 4 stacked complaints against them in every game they play. This can really hurt their business practice in the following ways If they get the account bricked from destiny, they cannot complete the contract. They will be forced to refund and compensate. If there is a successful console ban, the consequences for their business is much more severe. They will be forced to create a brand new account from scratch and buy a new console. Every account attached to his console will likely be bricked, meaning they just lost a whole lot of business. They will lose a very large amount of their funding, as they will be forced to (once again) refund and compensate to EVERY person that was bricked from his business dealings. This would be a major blow to their business, and might teach them not to practice this type of business. If you people want to stop the weapon recovery business, your going to have to make it seem too risky for them to try.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
        • 👌👊

Posting in language:

• For me, it’s fine in comp but there should be protection in QP. For the solo players I think there should be a Rumble ladder system where you also earn glory.

Posting in language:

6 Replies
          • Edited by Esloreth: 7/17/2019 7:15:53 AM
            Playing a competitive game mode, that uses P2P connections with penalties for getting kicked or having a disadvantage numbers wise is asking for punishment....stacked or solo. Best antidote... is not to play it as most have stopped being the % of progress for others that take it so serious. On all 3 of my characters ....I still have the entry comp quest for a blue engram as a reward. Lol I just knew better I guess.

Posting in language:

• This is how it works in every game with multiplayer. R6S, LoL, CoD, OW; all have the same solo vs stack feature. Either get better at the game or find a team that you can get comfortable with. Alternatively you don’t have to participate in competitive or pvp at all. You don’t even have to play the game. Either put up or shut up. [spoiler]lmao mad cos bad[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• It is YOUR choice to go into competitive solo. It's not teams fault for playing with each other Deal with it or make your own

Posting in language:

8 Replies
            • Solos in comp should be forced to have game chat turned on while playing that mode. There now it's fixed and fair since u obviously can't just click a button to do it yourself.

Posting in language:

8 Replies
              • You wont ever see it. If bungie changes anything tubers, streamers, and extreme sweats would instantly burst into tears because rather than being able to pub stomp and create faked content they would actually have to be good at the game, once they realised they sucked they would find another game that caters to content creators and bungie would lose free advertising. Been that way since day 1 D1, there are so many easy ways bungie could fix and balance this entire game, ut if it doesnt come from the mouth of a tuber or streamer you will never see it. So best thing to do is embrace the suck, troll the shit out of everyone, and enjoy yourself. And whatever exotic youre going for just know its not worth it, especially if it involves crucible

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                • Bungie cares about the people playing together more than solo players. It's been clear for a while. Even if they create pursuits that completely seperate and alienate different groups of players.

Posting in language:

• Why solo que in a team based game?

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                  • people who play in stacks are more likely to purchase items from eververse. This is what bungo wants.

Posting in language:

• I don't think the problem is the stacks themselves. I think the biggest issue is that whenever you face a stack you always have a team of people with .01 KD ratios. If the matchmaking was better and more consistent it would make it much more enjoyable even against stacks. Especially if you could choose the game mode you play so you don't have people in QP who get stuck in control even though they hate it, so they don't actually do the objectives and you lose...

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                    • oh my

Posting in language:

• Every stack I've faced while soloing comp has been pretty trash... And that's coming from a guy with a 1.01 kd

Posting in language:

6 Replies
                      • You have an argument for quick play, but for comp this makes no sense. No competitive PvP game/mode is meant for solo players, and in just about all of them, if you enter solo, you are liable to face stacks. Bungie has also never said that comp is for solo players, so I don’t understand why people complain about this. You’re knowingly putting yourself at a disadvantage, and then complaining about it...

Posting in language:

9 Replies
                        • The game already tries to match teams evenly. If you don't, it means there were no available players with stable connections to yours. The good thing is, you'll be playing against a group with lower glory rank than yours. The game puts you against lower glory to compensate for the uneven teams.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                          • Stacks not a guaranteed win

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                          ;
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon