JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Forum Feedback
7/16/2019 3:19:54 AM
• What do you find most important to your browsing experience? For me there needs to be more interaction from Bungie and what I mean by this is actual answers to questions that have been asked. Not the blanket " I'll pass this on", if it cannot be answered right away then give timeline on when it will be answered. There needs to be real follow up from Bungie. Secondly - I have noticed that Bungie goes silent when they are traveling to promote other Bungie events, which creates a gap in interaction with the forums like stated above. Thirdly - a better way to search for popular topics. If the topic has a lot of up votes, it should be automatically pinned to the top of the feed and slide down as other topics get more votes or it has been resolved. • Do you find yourself frequently engaging with forums, or more often browsing associated media/group messaging apps for information/discussion? (Think Twitter, Discord, Youtube, etc) I would prefer that Bungie uses this forum for all its communication with its player base, if Bungie replies to anything from another forum it should be posted here so that we all can follow the entire thread. Too many times I have had someone with a reply saying that Bungie covered that on twitter, reddit, etc. • What changes would you like to see that would make the Bungie.net forums a more welcoming place for community engagement? I don't really have much to say on this, people are jerks and you just need to have a thick skin. but if someone is abusing or bullying a guardian for there views then drop that ban hammer on them, it they do it again then maybe three strikes your out result if it continued. Also post the offenders that have been banned so you can actually show the community that something is being done.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon