JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
7/16/2019 12:26:04 AM

Please change the reckoning

Bungie are you going to leave the worst piece of content released this past year alone? There are players that want to complete the gear sets and complete the title but the reckoning is horrible. Why not turn it into something fun? It isnt end game content anymore. I'm not saying it's the hardest, it just isnt fun or rewarding enough to play. Why not change that?

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Appreciate the feedback. What exactly would you like to see changed about the Reckoning?

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

135 Replies
    • It's old content and probably won't get any changes. I talked to one of the devs at guardiancon about adding new weapons each season to things like the forge to keep them relevant. They have to pick what they work on carefully. If they put someone on old content that takes them away from new content. I don't think reckoning was popular enough to put resources into making changes. Of course I don't speak for bungie and they could make changes but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Those of us that ground through that mess and got the title would like to know why you should get the easy path.

Posting in language:

8 Replies
        • It's not that hard. That said, the rewards were a complete joke just to get you into gambit prime, the worst game mode ever created in any videogame in the history of mankind's existence.

Posting in language:

• It’s so boring to do. I wanted to go for the Sentry set for my titan. 3 marks and 1 helmet. No weapon and such a boring thing to do. I wish we had more options to control what we got, like in the Menagarie

Posting in language:

• Edited by olly5656: 7/16/2019 11:03:54 PM
          Reckoning is almost quite literally Forge/Ep/Blind Well on the trials map And they tried to sell that and ”Gambit with one round” as a entire brand new $10 DLC drop and succeeded lmao

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • I actually think it's one of the most fun activities, especially tier 2, sure I'd rather it started matchmaking before each round but other than that it's pretty good fun .

Posting in language:

2 Replies
            • Was just trying for about 2 hours to get 4 tier 3’s done, managed 2 every other time people leave or we fail because it’s extremely difficult without a warlock

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • It's the only matchmade activity I haven't bothered with in the entirity of Destiny (OK besides the 4 tier 1's needed for the allegiance quest) It's connection to gambit and lacklustre reward pool that seems less forgiving than escalation Protocol, along with what appears to be one of the worst examples of difficulty increase I've ever seen make it a hard pass.

Posting in language:

• Loot needs evaluated, particularly weapon drops and duplicate armor pieces, without our super regen exotics being op the bridge is an absolute nightmare on blackout, due to huge health bars and op stomp attacks, the two knigts are also a major pita with blackout on. My recommended fix is not to remove blackout, but to modify it so while it's on respawn timers are cut in half. When it's a 3 or 4 minute timer it takes 30 seconds to get into the portal and kill the ultra for the well or whatever it's called, and a boss wipes your team in your be hit while you're standing in a well of radiance, so you all wait another thirty seconds, take another thirty seconds to get to a damage phase, adds up really quickly

Posting in language:

• It's piss easy I completed the title in the first 3 weeks. Don't go in on black out. Use tractor cannon. Hive knight are the best week.

Posting in language:

7 Replies
                • I wish they would just make it a 6 player activity. Easy fix to make it bearable.

Posting in language:

• You spelled "delete" wrong.

Posting in language:

• Its not that hard to do even with black out i solo queue you have inspect the other players and make sure they are equiped to handle the encounter.

Posting in language:

• meh besides the matchmaking i think its fine, i wish it was like gambit/crucibles matchmaking instead of the cluster of people leaving and joining

Posting in language:

• Nothing wrong with it, I prefer it forges as its a bit more challenging.

Posting in language:

• I just hate prism. Was gonna do Reckoning tier 2 and 3 last night to complete my armor sets until I realized prism was on. I went into Prime instead to finish up the bounty for the collector helmet instead. I’ll wait until after reset today to go into Reckoning.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                  • Really.. just get rid of the timer and way more people would PUG it

Posting in language:

• You want change so can you pick one? Option 1: Just an awesome modifier! https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/252799661?sort=0&page=0 Option 2: Small changes. https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/252831319?sort=0&page=0

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                  ;
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon