JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment

Look for Clans or seek new members.
7/15/2019 7:35:21 PM

PS4 / ADULT ONLY / USA BASED / DISCORD FOR SCHEDULING ACTIVITIES / ENDGAME /ACTIVE CLAN w/ a GREAT COMMUNITY IS RECRUITING

For consideration respond with your age/ timezone and any pertinent information about yourself/ your destiny experience. We WILL NOT blindly accept random requests to join. If you can't be bothered to read the post (it's short AF), you probably aren't what we're looking for. We're an ADULT ONLY clan in the US that does teaching raids each weekend and is very active.... https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=3664532 Thanks for your consideration!

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• 25. Destiny veteran. Day one player on D1. I did applied a couple of days ago but wasn’t able to accept due to some circumstances.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    • Edited by Mister_Asylum94: 7/17/2019 4:02:47 AM
      I'm 25 and currently in Central standard time. Looking for a good group of people that's always got someone online. Looking for people to grind and play pvp with.

Posting in language:

• Thanks for responding. 37 year old live in California Pacific standard time. I play week nights and weekend nights after putting my kids to bed. Been playing Destiny since vanilla , committed to the game and the only one left in my clan. Willing to learn all the raids and apply it forward to teach others. I play as a hunter and titan.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
      • Looking to join, been playing Destiny since vanilla. I game in the evening after work and Looking for an active clan to learn and do raids with. Please send invite...

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • 17 years old, EST, D1 and D2 exp. looking for clan to grind with for Shadowkeep

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • Edited by Deviant Donkey: 7/16/2019 5:06:19 PM
            I’m 44 yo male in Oakland CA; playing since beginning of D1. I’m nice, like helping, but have mostly played alone and most often been too low level to help others with end game. In fact, in all my time, I’ve only raided twice. It’s a total shame and I’m taking action to change that. I’m educated, non- judgmental and, if I must say myself, kinda funny. :) Looking to play 1-3 times a week. Currently 549 light. Name is Damon

Posting in language:

3 Replies
            • 38 Male, Phoenix AZ, active and looking to join a clan that likes to help out those of us who are still learning.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • 34/CST I work second shift and looking for people to raid with. I raided a bit in D1 and a bit of leviathan when it came out. I quit before CoO dropped and came back sometime during warmind. I haven’t learned a raid since. I was carried through SotP the other day and I know how to defend the map reader. Other than that no teaching was done. I wanna learn all the things. I also like crucible and mostly sooo play because my friends don’t like the PvP in game.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                • stopped playing cause I had zero clue wth was going on. A friend got me back in showed me the game loop have been playing ever sense. Did take a break during the season of the drifter. I've raided a few times but nothing to brag about. I have time most weekends to raid during the week I try to get gud in the cruicble English

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                  • Started a new topic: Little about myself(3 Replies))

You are not allowed to view this content.
                  ;
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon