JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Forum Feedback
Edited by High Charity: 7/15/2019 6:47:22 PM
#BringBackTitleBars You know you want that blue hat back dmg :) Also the pre-2013 layout was superior. What happened to the web team? They totally vanished. ALSO, get rid of the dumb "buy/play the game" requirement pls.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Why should people get to be part of community discussions, if they aren't actively part of the community? If you aren't actively playing Destiny 2, why should you get an equal say/comment, as people who are actively playing?

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Because theres forums here for more than just destiny? It's not a hard concept.

Posting in language:

• Ok, what are you discussing on which forum, that isn't related to Destiny? I don't go to Bungie.net, I use my Destiny app, so sorry about the confusion. But not sure which relevant Bungie forums are currently active that don't involve some form of the Destiny universe. Super old og Halo forums? Or what exactly? And if they do still have other active forums, they should be kept separate from the Destiny forums, imo.

Posting in language:

• Edited by High Charity: 7/18/2019 2:36:33 AM
    1st) The app is simply a mirror for the website. It would be better served having its name return to Bungie Mobile because somehow people forget that. 2nd) #OffTopic, the former #Community and #Gaming sections, multiple private groups they're not allowed to post to now, #Gallery, others.

Posting in language:

• Why should they get to? If the forum is supposed to be for Destiny universe feedback and discussion, why should off topic, or general gaming discussions need to occur here? There are tons of non Bungie supported forums and message boards, all over the internet. But realistically, I'm sure they could offer non Destiny based forums, that wouldn't need to have recent players in them. With a common community complaint being that Bungie doesn't respond enough, and moderators and ninjas aren't doing a good enough job, I would think having non Destiny based forums, would simply increase their already significant work loads?

Posting in language:

• Wait... are you not aware of those forums and private groups (which arent all destiny or even Bungie related) entire existence already?

Posting in language:

• Like I said, i use the app. And maybe it's an android vs iPhone thing, but when I open the app, then go to the page that says All things Destiny 2. I still have people chime into the discussions, who say things like, "this game is trash," or call people who enjoy D2, "fanboys, or sheep," for simply not hating Bungie as much as they do. I'm not clicking on the, "gaming," or, "off topic," tabs, but the Destiny 2 tab. If there are private or other gaming discussions going on, fine, good for them. But people that don't want to play Destiny 2, shouldn't invade the Destiny 2 discussions, imo. And giving me an option to only discuss things with current D2 players, should be a thing, and is all I'm asking for.

Posting in language:

• But why would you come here of all places to talk about non-Destiny topics?

Posting in language:

• I know this is hard to understand, but Bungie has been around since 1991, and they've been on this website in some way, shape or form since 2001. And before they made destiny, they made a bunch of other IPs.

Posting in language:

• Yeah, but surely there are other places where you can find many more like-minded people

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon