JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: A thought: Recluse
Edited by SnackPakAttack: 7/15/2019 11:26:35 AM
Recluse is literally just a legendary version of Huckleberry without the infinite ammo benefit. Huckleberry even does more damage since it's kinetic. But if you run Recluse, you get a free exotic slot for something else. That's the only reason I run Recluse over Huckleberry in pve. Cause Lord knows I suck ass with both of em in PvP.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I WANNA unlock the huckleberry catalyst but since i use recluse so much for PvE and PvP It just doesn't interest me as much basically lol

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by BRAZACK: 7/21/2019 3:18:12 PM
    I have it. When get it just go in the greenroom in whisper of the worm. Go down the crack in the dark area where all the shadow thralls spawn. In the back of the room there is an alleyway with a dead end go in there and just keep killing them. U will unlock the catalyst in minutes. Oh yeah if u use teathers that shit is even faster. U can do alot of catalysts here alot of people just dont use their brains to think of ways to get shit done efficiently. I dont have much play time so on my days off i find efficient ways to get shit done.

Posting in language:

• Yea I know about the green room, but its more of a "do i really want to" kind of thing Huckleberry just feels so meh to me rn Id much rather work on my merciless catalyst if anything

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon