JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Yuno: 7/15/2019 2:21:38 AM
Yuno

FIX THE INVISIBLE PLAYER GLITCH (and other bugs)

This should have been hotfixed day 1. Seriously, this along with the random disconnects and weird bugs like being stuck in spectator mode in comp? What could have possibly happened leading up to the recent update that caused all this shit? Fix the game edit: changing the title, I made this post mainly out of frustration because of one game I played where the whole other team was invisible and my weapon models werent loading so it was stupid but seriously this stuff needs to be fixed, luckily I have no reason to play comp but if I was playing it right now I would be seriously annoyed
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]This should have been hotfixed day 1. Seriously, this along with the random disconnects and weird bugs like being stuck in spectator mode in comp? What could have possibly happened leading up to the recent update that caused all this shit? Fix the game edit: changing the title, I made this post mainly out of frustration because of one game I played where the whole other team was invisible and my weapon models werent loading so it was stupid but seriously this stuff needs to be fixed, luckily I have no reason to play comp but if I was playing it right now I would be seriously annoyed[/quote] And they should credit us our losses because of this bs

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    • I haven’t had the bug where the other team is invisible. However, the bug that forces me to spectate almost the whole game has literally been like every other match. This needs to be fixed ASAP

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        Thanks for the report. We are currently looking into invisible players, being stuck in spectator mode, and some other weirdness since the last patch. We'll share more details as soon as we can.

Posting in language:

66 Replies
        • You know you’re a good sniper when you hit headshots with an invisible gun lol

Posting in language:

• Edited by JarenWard: 7/16/2019 10:01:40 PM
          seeing as how bungie reps didn't want to say it. Delete a shader and it will fix the issue and you will get your crosshair back. not a fix but a work around for now.

Posting in language:

• Glad I'm on vacation and not playing this ridiculously managed game.

Posting in language:

I changed my gun mid match and it remained invisible for the duration and fired as a completely different archetype. It was a 180 firing as an invisible 140

Posting in language:

• Seen an invisible nova warp today

Posting in language:

• Edited by Slav Knight Gael: 7/16/2019 2:05:28 AM
          *loads pistol* Game's haunted.

Posting in language:

• [quote]What could have possibly happened leading up to the recent update that caused all this shit? [/quote] Outsourcing.

Posting in language:

• Been saying this for years....every update fixes 5 things but breaks 70 others. I have become immune to their ineptitude.

Posting in language:

• It has started to infect pve as well, just got stuck in loading between 2 zones and only got fixed after I went to pursuits. Only then my bounties completed and I could turn them in and the loading screen stopped.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Wahrnye: 7/15/2019 11:12:52 PM
          Crucible is a sh*tshow ever since the last series of patches. Invisible players, invisible weapons, invisible supers, bugs with heavy ammo pickups, and competitive matches not loading players in but thinking that they're all there, leading to matches that are lopsided with one player that sits in third person spectator mode. I was trying to take advantage of this weekly mayhem cycle to finish up Thorn but it's hard to do anything when half your team and half the enemy team aren't visible until you're right on top of them. I'm just blindly flinging nova bombs and hoping for the best.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • Bungie just doesn't know how to debug anything.

Posting in language:

• It's honestly starting to piss me off now.

Posting in language:

• Remember when everyone said Activision leaving Bungie will fix everything and that Bungie is amazing and did nothing wrong? How wrong you all were.

Posting in language:

11 Replies
            • Wait are we still talking about destiny 2 or are we talking about battlefield 5 I can’t remember with all those glitches

Posting in language:

• And the fast travel in tower.......l

Posting in language:

• The new invisible player glitch is actually due to the tribute hall. No ones posting about it because they dont want it destroyed. But you can spam invisibility and then change all your gear and the invisibility stayed. I went probally 10 rounds of PvP with it

Posting in language:

4 Replies
              • Destiny 2 is still unplayable on the Soulja Boy console. Says disc not found when I try to play.

Posting in language:

• Do you really think they're ignoring it? It's a bug. A particularly nasty one. It's going to take a while to figure out what causes it and deploy a fix that doesn't make things worse, across two consoles and PC. Bug fixing is not waving a magic wand as soon as the forums yell about it. Is it annoying? Yes. Do I think bugs should be dealt with as promptly as possible? Yes. But I also know that not all bugs are created equally, and some are right -blam!- to fix.

Posting in language:

7 Replies
                • Possible fix! I've been reading around and people are reporting bounties are causing these issues. I got rid of any bounties associated with PvP played around 5 comp games straight no issues. Hit registration is really poor though countless games where my blade barrage and wardcliff didn't down anyone on direct hit. I was screaming at the T.V.

Posting in language:

6 Replies
                  • Was about to blame Hunters and their invisible abilities... lol

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                    • I'm getting booted out of my Comp games for 'inactivity'... this is ridiculous! It's putting me into third-person spectator mode out of nowhere. I really don't understand why this is happening. I just want The Recluse. This is my first Comp experience as well... smh

Posting in language:

• ? You mean working as intended right ?

Posting in language:

• I haven't had this stuff happen to me. I guess I got my Luna's just in time...

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                    ;
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon