JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Ive lost credit for three comp games
7/14/2019 9:25:41 AM
Happened to me too, as well as a lot of other people. This has to be fixed. Comp grind is tough, and it’s bs to lose points for winning. On top of that getting suspended. It’s not an internet problem, it’s a server problem on Bungie’s end. They gotta fix it.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Happened to me too, as well as a lot of other people. This has to be fixed. Comp grind is tough, and it’s bs to lose points for winning. On top of that getting suspended. It’s not an internet problem, it’s a server problem on Bungie’s end. They gotta fix it.[/quote] Yeah me losing points and been penalized was the last straw for me. Been removed from matches and spectating was bad enough. That was just a tough pill to swallow.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• It’s BS to lose points period. Even for losing.

Posting in language:

• True that. Wish they would at least lock you in to your current highest rank. Once you reach a rank you can move up and down within that specific rank but you wont go down a complete rank when you go on a losing streak.

Posting in language:

• Agreed. I like where your head is at.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon