JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Bring back Abandoned Quest kiosk.
7/14/2019 7:24:41 AM
Why? The vendors already do that.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Not all vendors do, there's an exotic quest on nessus for killing cabal and then requiring me to go to the leviathan (shit I won't ever do unless menagerie) , if I dismantle the damn thing the cabal will start dropping the items required for the quest and then it begins all over again. so the kiosk is necessary to store there that shit and never see it again.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Oh yeah that invitation from the emperor thing that drops cabal communication. I keep getting that too. Annoying AF.

Posting in language:

• You have to know the correct vendor in this scenario. With a kiosk everyone knows where to go

Posting in language:

• 1. Not all of them go like that 2. It will still be sticking in ur face. At least with the original kiosk, u can just not go to the kiosk.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon