JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by linuxrules415: 7/28/2019 12:24:13 AM

Matchmaking still is garbage

Bungie are you ever going to acknowledge that your matchmaking is beyond broken? Despite hundreds (if not thousands) of posts in the last several months on here, Reddit, YouTube, Twitter ect... and losing hundreds of thousands of players due to this one issue. Outside of a video with Luke Smith saying that crucible is being reworked from the foundation up.. but no info as to what's going on... you've not responded to anybody on this issue at all. You say you want feedback from the players, you say you want suggestions on improving the game. Well it's about time to engage... Edit...weeks later and still zero response from Bungie despite dozens more posts and legitimate complaints... ignoring the problem does not make it go away.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • There are a ton of great things in this game, however there are three major problems which will keep me as well as my team from buying any future products. 1. RNG -- Complete joke in this game. Bungie DOES NOT respect players time 2. Matchmaking - Complete trash, tried to get 5 friends to join with the refer a friend program. All 5 got totally stomped in either Crucible or Gambit. All 5 did not purchase and refuse to play 3. P2P - No dedicated servers = Bungie's lack of commitment to the crucible. Not only is matchmaking horrible, but sadly, the person with the worst connection wins. Once upon a time I posted often about these issues, Bungie never replies. I'm done with Destiny unless these items are addressed. I don't want to hear they will eventually fix. Over 15 MILLION have purchased this game. Typically less than 300K play daily when bounties don't force users into crucible. Bungie's management is terrible, silence is not a solution. Me keeping my money will be my solution. Enough is enough.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon