JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
7/14/2019 4:47:19 AM

Corsair Badge Fix? Truth Exotic Quest Not Possible for Some

Badge has not been dropping for me on dreaming city for months - there was no real reason to report until the TRUTH (as it is tied to this) ...IT DOES NOT DROP, for me, any longer - what is the update on this fix? (no - it is not rng...this is broken for those that let a corsairdown bounty expire) Please help!
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I feel your pain. I spend over 12 hours in Dreaming City for the last 3 weeks and since the update for Season of Opulence no more Corsair Down Drops. I used to discard them in the past, but now I cannot get the Truth because of this stupid bug. If I had a count on the number of Scorn I killed since of the beginning of this season, probably over 5000. *rolling eyes*.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Hi there, wilcox. Appreciate your report. We're currently investigating this issue.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • I know you have probably been doing this but you need to kill a lot of scorn. The public event nearly alway drops one for me.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon