JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment

Look for Clans or seek new members.
Edited by ll LYNX IX: 7/14/2019 6:16:03 PM

| PS4 | NA/EU/AUS | BULLETHEADS CLAN | PREPARING FOR SHADOWKEEP | ALL ARE WELCOME | DISCORD REQUIRED | PVP/GAMBIT TOURNAMENTS | WEEKLY EVENTS | RAID TRAINING

[b]Bulletheads Clan is Recruiting![/b] [u][b]Who we are:[/b] [/u] We are a group of active, friendly Destiny players who enjoy having fun while helping each other. We are an adult clan. However, we don't check IDs. As long as you follow the rules, you will not be removed because of your age. You must act like an adult to be a member. You must be OK with playing Destiny with adults. If your parent(s) or guardian(s) are not OK with you being in an adult clan, you are too young to be a member. To those who are just starting out: No required power level; we know if you are active, you will level up in no time! [u][b]Why we are recruiting:[/b][/u] We never stop recruiting. Founded in February 2018, we're always looking for new active members. We keep our rosters fresh with only members who've played in the last 30 days. Going to be off Destiny over a month? No problem; just let our admins know and we won't remove you. [u][b]What our clan is like:[/b] [/u] Managed by Discord, it's a friendly space to meet like-minded Guardians. We don't allow bad behavior. For a server with over 50 members, it's impressive how drama-free it is. Our helpful staff are always present and available to assist any member with anything that comes up. [u][b]How to join:[/b] [/u] 1. Upvote (like) this post. It will help us find more clanmates for you! 2. Comment as to why you’re looking for a clan. We’ll reply to welcome you once you’ve completed all steps. 3.[b] [u]Request to Join the Clan:[/u][/b] DIV 1: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupId=3375350 Joining the appropriate Discord server is [b]MANDATORY[/b] for membership. Discord text and voice chat connects multiple sub-clans together for each game and platform. It provides efficient communication for the clans. 4.[u] [b]REGISTER in the Discord Server:[/b][/u] (REQUIRED for Membership) Registration instructions will be sent to you. If you have not completed this step within 24 hours you will be removed from our Server. [b][u]Join the Discord Server here:[/u][/b] PS4 Server: https://discord.gg/m5j6WEG 5. [u][b]TAG CLAN STAFF:[/b] [/u] Once you are registered, tag your clan staff in your clan channel so we can accept you. For example: If you requested to join DIV 1. In the Discord server, find the #div-1 channel and tag @DIV-1 Staff so our staff can accept you. See you in the game!
English
#Clans #PvP #pve

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Bump

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

5 Replies
    • just looking for a new clan that is good raiders and pvp help. with my schedule i may not always have a lot of time but i can help whenever i can

Posting in language:

• Left Season 3 came back at Season 7. Played since D1 Y1. I really want an active helpful clan that can assist me in raids and comp.

Posting in language:

XenoKnave7
      XenoKnave7

swagonometry - old

Need A Good Fireteam. So, Titan main here, left D2 from season 3 and came back to season 7, wanted to find a clan with competent members who were between casual and hardcore. Am looking for a good mix of people to play with, whether it be competitive crucible or prestige raids.

Posting in language:

• [quote][b]Bulletheads Clan is Recruiting![/b] [u][b]Who we are:[/b] [/u] We are a group of active, friendly Destiny players who enjoy having fun while helping each other. We are an adult clan. However, we don't check IDs. As long as you follow the rules, you will not be removed because of your age. You must act like an adult to be a member. You must be OK with playing Destiny with adults. If your parent(s) or guardian(s) are not OK with you being in an adult clan, you are too young to be a member. To those who are just starting out: No required power level; we know if you are active, you will level up in no time! [u][b]Why we are recruiting:[/b][/u] We never stop recruiting. Founded in February 2018, we're always looking for new active members. We keep our rosters fresh with only members who've played in the last 30 days. Going to be off Destiny over a month? No problem; just let our admins know and we won't remove you. [u][b]What our clan is like:[/b] [/u] Managed by Discord, it's a friendly space to meet like-minded Guardians. We don't allow bad behavior. For a server with over 50 members, it's impressive how drama-free it is. Our helpful staff are always present and available to assist any member with anything that comes up. [u][b]How to join:[/b] [/u] 1. Upvote (like) this post. It will help us find more clanmates for you! 2. Comment as to why you’re looking for a clan. We’ll reply to welcome you once you’ve completed all steps. 3.[b] [u]Request to Join the Clan:[/u][/b] DIV 1: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupId=3375350 Joining the appropriate Discord server is [b]MANDATORY[/b] for membership. Discord text and voice chat connects multiple sub-clans together for each game and platform. It provides efficient communication for the clans. 4.[u] [b]REGISTER in the Discord Server:[/b][/u] (REQUIRED for Membership) Registration instructions will be sent to you. If you have not completed this step within 24 hours you will be removed from our Server. [b][u]Join the Discord Server here:[/u][/b] PS4 Server: https://discord.gg/m5j6WEG 5. [u][b]TAG CLAN STAFF:[/b] [/u] Once you are registered, tag your clan staff in your clan channel so we can accept you. For example: If you requested to join DIV 1. In the Discord server, find the #div-1 channel and tag @DIV-1 Staff so our staff can accept you. See you in the game![/quote] I’m looking for an active clan that I can be a part of raid groups and pvp grinds, I hope that this clan will be a good fit. If I’m accepted that is.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • I'm looking for a clan to do raids with (i haven't done any of the d2 raids unfortunately because i am somewhat of a solo player)

Posting in language:

• Just came from PS4 to PC. Looking for new clan

Posting in language:

• Hi I am looking for new clan that likes to raid trying to get into more raids.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • 700 returning Titan that hasnt played since Osiris. Been grinding to level up and unlock everything. Ready to start playing raids, menagerie, etc. Bit of a noob looking for a good time. ADULT 25+ PLZ

Posting in language:

4 Replies
          You are not allowed to view this content.
          ;
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon