JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Forum Feedback
7/13/2019 11:46:02 PM
Could you ban the people trying to make money off of “carrying” people to get Luna’s, NF, etc? It’s flooding lfgs and are mainly scams I saw a website try to con $159 just to get to Fabled for the buyer
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Honestly please. I just want to find some posts for Comp or Quickplay, but it’s just filled with Follow me on Twitch for Paid Carries or DM me Recluse Fabled Guranteed

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Dmg nice reposting and ignoring a ton of feed back that is truthful but differs from your lame questions. So I’ll post a shorter version. Your game is trash and PvP is running famous with pay to win you created and side with side with such as people in discord and other lobbies where promoting payment for prestige weapons as well as glitching for carry throughs. Your lobby of PvP is plagued with these weapons I saw a 300 light level new account with recluse and not forgotten his average KD wasn’t even 1.0. PvP is broken due to all people running these people 6/10 have recluse, Luna and mountain top. Once again quit ignoring the honest feed back about your game that is completely trash.

Posting in language:

• $450.00 for Redrix Broadsword ... it’s mind boggling

Posting in language:

• We have bigger problems than this dude

Posting in language:

• I think it's okay. if you're good at something, make money from it.

Posting in language:

• So your logic is just because your good at something...it's okay to make money? Seriously? This isn't an insult, but I pray you're an adolescent. It's not about doing something you love, or good at for money. Paid carries is one thing, account recov's are dangerous....not only do they ooze toxicity, people are getting robbed daily. It is a real problem. Bungie targeted a younger audience, and then allows this stuff to take place? Heh.... I mean, the world just doesn't operate like this. Do you realize how many felons, myself included, would love to tell society... "I'm good at breaking the law, so I should get paid for it". Shit...can't even get a damn job, because I was so good at breaking the law. So please, when you grow up. Be some kinda politician and push this crazy wild agenda for all us criminals. We deserve to be treated with respect, dignity and our way of doing things...needs to be celebrated because we good at what we do................................................

Posting in language:

• You kinda just took my point and blew it into something it wasn't. If I'm good at playing a game I can make a living from it. I'm not robbing you from anything because I'm better at a game than you. That's like saying every time I lose a comp game Im being robbed. That's not true I mean idk why you took that so far into something it isnt

Posting in language:

• Actually no. I responded to your point. Your logic....as you stated....is if you good at it...get paid. Doesn't hurt anyone right? Account recoveries...you give your account info to someone. Bungie targeted a younger audience. Then allow this to take place? This is literally taking candy from a baby...and Bungie condones it. There are account recovery posts everywhere and even advertisement on destinytracker... It's a real issue...so I'm going to need you...and everyone else with head in the sand....to face reality. Just because you good at something, doesn't mean you should get paid. That's an idiotic ideal....and will most likely land you in jail, or dead. All I did was reply to you. You are the one who typed this. Therefore all I can do is assume you believe it to be true. That's assumption lead me to interject some wisdom. That ain't how life works.

Posting in language:

• This is an issue. However if you look at these forums you quickly get muted if you stand against it. The minute you mention stuff like this you get slammed by people trying to say thos doesnt exist.... Its funny

Posting in language:

• The paid carriers definitely don't want people killing their cash cow of pinnacle weapons carries. :P

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon