JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

7/13/2019 8:51:59 PM
My primary allegience is to the Vanguard. Not because I like all of them (Zavala's a bit of a putz), but because their primary goal (protect and preserve the last of humanity) is concordant with mine. The Drifter... he doesn't really seem to have any affiliation that I can detect. He seems to be more about self-preservation than anything else. He believes that humanity is doomed, no matter what we do. Calus... I don't trust him, given that he seems to enjoy watching his vassals kill each other. However, I would welcome the Cabal as an ally; their incredible technology and our space magic would be a fearsome combination. Mara Sov and Petra... while I regard Mara as an ally, I'm a little uncertain as to her current state, and her motivation. However, I regularly aid Petra and the Awoken in the Dreaming City. Spider... while the Cabal are my first choice as allies (due to tech base), I would welcome an alliance with the Fallen as well. Mithrax, Spider, and/or Variks could be the way for this to happen.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon