JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by dhagen08: 7/13/2019 5:36:23 PM

Bottom tree striker is kinda broken

Just hopped on my titan to see why everyone was playing titan in crucible and OH BOY. I hadn’t been on the game in a while before the last 2 weeks and i honestly thought everyone had just gotten a lot better at the game. BOY WAS I WRONG!!! I was just using the wrong class! Probably should be brought to the same level as other classes but until it is, I’ll just be maiNing titan like the rest of the community! GGS!

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I only like it because of frontal assault. They can nerf the super if they want. It’s a crutch for a lot of players. Imagine getting 10-12 super kills per game and 6-7 kills with everything else lol

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• The tree isn't broken. The maps are too small. ALL of the roaming supers can kill you in the middle of the map....then chase you back to your spawn...and kill you a second time as you spawn in. Bungie wont' do it....but basically every Destiny 2 crucible map that isn't the Nessus map, Midtown or Equinox needs to be thrown in the garbage.....and we start over again. The nerf to ALL of the roaming supers' damage resistance will help....but the issue is that maps need to be bigger...and better designed.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
    • Titan strikers are breaking this game far more than broken spectrals were. In fact they are killing 2 times a many as broken Roaming supers need to go.

Posting in language:

• I honestly play titan because it suits my personality and play style best, but to lie and say everyone is playing one is laughable...I've been a titan main since. It's funny to be back jamming d2 again and still see.this class comparing/crying still goes on.. hunters are statistically the most played class for a reason and it's not cuz its mediocre or most balanced. Titans finally have a good pvp super and all of a sudden they are op. One eye mask too isn't even a issue anymore... I'll enjoy this so called titan reign as long as it lasts I'm sure we will be nerfed once enough people cry about it, so then hunters can be master race again..honestly I wouldn't mind warlocks getting some love, I enjoy playing them as well.

Posting in language:

11 Replies
      • It's good in quickplay where half the lobbies are potatoes. In comp sentinel is still better.

Posting in language:

• I usually see 2 titans in a lobby, one usually being me. Lol

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • Weird everyone is still playing on hunters according to guardian.gg

Posting in language:

3 Replies
          • My kill tracker emblem would like to talk to you... I have 100k hunters kills on my emblem and like a couple thousand on titans and warlocks Plus titans are the weakest class that’s why no one plays them if you play against titans in ur lobbies then give me those lobby’s instead I play against overpowered cheesy hunters

Posting in language:

7 Replies
            • Yeah, whoever would have thought a super would be powerful? That's just crazy talk.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
              • I honestly rarely see titans running that super in crucible, or titans anymore for that matter for some reason

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                • >used to be better when people said it was underpowered I'm pretty sure they fixed the ult zero air slam combo making it really bad actually

Posting in language:

• If they nerf it they better nerf Dawnblade as well. Its literally the same thing but worse

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                  • More PVP whining. You guys asked for more lethality, and got it. Now the complaints are about things being too lethal. Either ask to go back to year 1 or live with it.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                    • Nice try Hunter main. 90% of lobbies are Hunters. If Titans were so incredibly OP everyone would be playing one.

Posting in language:

22 Replies
                      • Hey look! A hunter whining on the forums! Everybody take a shot and check how many people have died from alcohol poisoning so far!

Posting in language:

• Edited by Mighty Shisno: 7/15/2019 12:38:52 PM
                        If bottom tree Striker is broken, then Stormtrance must be wildly OP. Everytime I hear a FoH Titan coming, I just pop ST (if it's charged), and I get them before they get me. Bottom tree FoH just seems strong when against normal guardians. It's actually quite lacking against other supers.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                        • We have supers? I've just been shoulder charging

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                            ooGREYFOXXoo
                            ooGREYFOXXoo

busy fulfilling my destiny - 7/19/2019 2:45:59 AM

Stfu nerf inbound

Posting in language:

• More like it's the only one that [b]isn't[/b] broken. You only get 4 slams maximum if you aren't using the bottom tree. It honestly sucks ass.

Posting in language:

9 Replies
                            • I’m just worried a nerf would effect PVE as well. Titans really only get to run melting point hammers except for certain situations endgame, but killing dozens of mobs with one super is extremely entertaining. There is a nerf for all roaming supers in the works, so maybe it won’t be as bad after that.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                              • As a Striker main since D1 day 1 I'm a top tree guy. Shoulder charge and double nades is what makes A Striker. The increased duration of aftershocks in super are great for killing other roaming supers. In my opinion. I don't use OEM either so what do I know. There's no way I'd give up shoulder charge for any skill tree. Shoulder charge and Titan go hand in hand. I only play QuickPlay and Iron Banner though. Things might be different in comp. Hunters have always ruled there.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                                • It's not really Striker Titans that are broken it's maps that are just way too small favoring shotguns and fusion rifles barely any Maps are big enough to snipe at a good distance away this is also why Scout rifles are very underwhelming we really need is just maps to be bigger

Posting in language:

• 5 super mods + bad juju + bottom tree striker + eternal warrior = WIN WIN WIN

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                                  • Nothing is broken I just saw a post on how hunters run crucible Now it’s titans By the way every warlock wants to speak with you These posts just encourage people to whinge and ask for nerfs You need to either re write it of take it down immediately Decent players can adapt and overcome anything We have had too many nerfs it’s time for people to learn to play instead of crying foul all the time

Posting in language:

13 Replies
                                    • Kinda? LoL Very.

Posting in language:

• That just means you found something that works well for how you play. I hate the amount of armor Fists of Havoc gives a player but they have limited aerial capabilities and no distance abilities. I can work against that. Not too well considering the map designs.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                                      You are not allowed to view this content.
                                      ;
                                      preload icon
                                      preload icon
                                      preload icon