JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment

Look for Clans or seek new members.
7/13/2019 1:40:33 PM

XBOX - Coldheart Academy - Recruiting now!

[b](CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED CRUCIBLE AND RAID PLAYERS)[/b] [b][i] We [/b][/i] are [b]Coldheart Academy[/b], we start together, fight together, and respawn together. Also we really like using the Coldheart. We are a rising group of players with our eyes set on the world of Destiny, we're a semi-casual/core playerbase planning to implement more dedicated players among our ranks. Our clan started as a group of friends, wanting nothing more than to connect via our mutual love of Destiny, but since then we've wanted to expand, to start to make a name amongst ourselves, we want more people to join us in our adventures. From the first Gjallarhorn to the last Thrall. We have a dedicated Discord server, utilising the Charlemagne AI to track statistics and squidface. Discord is mandatory as it's the main source of communications within the clan, we organise raid parties and general shenanigans there. REQUIREMENTS: 1. At least [i]ONE[/i] 500 light, level 50 character. 2. You are [b]active[/b], lets say once every two/three days, every day is preferred. 3. No abuse/discrimination/racism etc. of the sorts to anyone, these will [b]never[/b] be tolerated and can result in an instantaneous ban. 4. Be [b]enthusiastic[/b]! We want players who are just as psyched to play Destiny as we are! 5. Not necessarily 18+, but be [b]mature[/b] enough and you'll settle in just fine. 6. Play nice! This one's self explanatory, keep it clean, people. If you like what you see be sure to upvote the thread and contact myself on Xbox '[b][u]PhoenixAstero[/u][/b]' if you want in!

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon