JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Matchmaking still is garbage
7/13/2019 12:45:57 PM
I consistently get matched against Russians in PVP... I live in the UK. Euro PvP population must be seriously dying if that's the closest players they can find to me. Seriously on the verge of quitting PVP altogether with how ridiculously bad the hit registration and the delays are playing against these guys, add this ****ing invisibility glitch on top of that...
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• having the same issues ended up uninstalling this shit out of frustration, cant have a good time in this game anymore :s

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I basically just leave any game where the hit reg or delay is terrible now. It sucks for my teammates, but I'm not going to be forced to struggle through a completely mismatched game because of some awful server system. The difference between having a good connection against opponents is literally night and day, I can play two games back to back and one all my hits are snappy and on-point, and the other I can't hit a goddamn thing because nothing registers. Sick of kill trades too against people who should have died a second ago but it hasn't gone through yet and they get some free hits in

Posting in language:

• The reason for this is bungie only set up 3 matchmaking regions, north america, europe, and asia.

Posting in language:

• Player base dead due to shit like this , and stone age technology peer2peer in a multiplayer game oh god!!!

Posting in language:

• [quote]I consistently get matched against Russians in PVP... I live in the UK. Euro PvP population must be seriously dying if that's the closest players they can find to me. Seriously on the verge of quitting PVP altogether with how ridiculously bad the hit registration and the delays are playing against these guys, add this ****ing invisibility glitch on top of that...[/quote] Population of gamer is in decline. In UK and western Europe. I get matched with Russians and eastern European countries most of peak EU time. If I block with my router i can stay in orbit for ever.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon