JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

7/13/2019 10:01:49 AM
If You Don’t Respect The Players Time Don’t Expect The Players Time
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• If you can’t put in the grind, you’ll always fall behind.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Bungie gives out power surge bounties, so no this ain’t it chief

Posting in language:

• Power level isnt really part of the grind. Within a month anything that has 3 characters will be max light. I’m talking about the tribute hall, the forges, the chalice, the raids ect.

Posting in language:

• Bungie would disagree with you power lv is very much part of the grind. As for the other things you mentioned no one gets left behind for not playing them. You should probably quit while your not ahead and stop taking to me

Posting in language:

• Edited by GanjaLordGenji: 7/15/2019 4:27:13 PM
    Lol nice attitude. But if Bungie thought power level was a serious part of the grind you really think they’d just give you max light for season 6 as soon as season 7 comes out? That doesn’t make sense. Also you get put pretty far behind on your quests especially if you don’t do your forge stuff. Aside from that, you have your things like the outbreak catalysts grind and your pinnacle weapon grinds. Especially the PvP ones. Good luck getting recluse if you stop playing before you hit fabled.

Posting in language:

• ....n money

Posting in language:

• Exactly why I'm playing other better games currently

Posting in language:

• [quote]If You Don’t Respect The Players Time Don’t Expect The Players Time[/quote] Or, orrrrr, “check yo self before you wreck yo self!” 😬

Posting in language:

• Sir u nailed it.

Posting in language:

• That’s beautiful

Posting in language:

• [quote]If You Don’t Respect The Players Time Don’t Expect The Players Time[/quote]

Posting in language:

• If you don’t respect your own time, Don’t expect anybody else to respect your time.

Posting in language:

• Nice try fool but no one cares what you think

Posting in language:

• Haha says the guy with over 1700 hours acting like he won’t continuously give his time to Bungie. Just stop it.

Posting in language:

• You do know the game has been out for over 2 years now. By your logic that number would be higher, and destiny would be the only game I play. But you are wrong if anything it goes to prove the op point. Bungie’s philosophy is to just keep the players in the game longer, extending gameplay making thing feel like a chore. If I was actually enjoying myself and feeling respected and rewarded, that number would be even higher and not just for me. But I guess you can just continue to be ignorant like some of the others on here

Posting in language:

• The guy who CHOOSES to play a game from a developer who, through his own admission, doesn’t respect him is calling another a fool. lol The fool is the one who repeatedly, on all three character puts significant time, into the “disrespectful” environment in the 12 hours preceding this post. Only a fool would do that to themself.

Posting in language:

• You really are a hypocritical ignorant fool Doing gunsmith bounties on 3 characters to try and bypass Bungie’s bs, oh no you really called me out. It’s clear you don’t use your brain before you speak. So I’ll be muting you your stupidity is to much for me

Posting in language:

• Oh no! What will I ever do without you in my life? How will I be able to wake up in the morning? lol

Posting in language:

• [quote]YOU PLAY THE GAME A LOT BECAUSE YOU ENJOY IT, THEREFORE YOUR OPINIONS ARE MAGICALLY INVALID AND YOUR FEEDBACK IS POO POO! CLEARLY NOTHING IS WRONG HERE BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL PLAYING IT! DURRRRRRR![/quote] Brainlet logic right there. If anything Bungie [b]SHOULD[/b] be listening to the few people who are still engaged in the game. They play the game a lot and therefore have probably experienced a lot of things they dislike about the game, and we should appreciate it when they take the time to come here and leave articulated feedback about what they feel needs changing and why. That's the entire point of having a feedback forum. They're the only people left to even give them feedback as the majority of the player base has abandoned the game at this point. These people are helping to slowly improve the game. I, myself, have witnessed something I've complained about get fixed. The amount of time a player has spent in the game is absolutely zero reason to shun them, and is not a valid point of criticism.

Posting in language:

• You got the wrong guy. I never said that. Ever. Attribute a quote actually made by me..., Or continue making stuff up. Which some of us describe as.., Lying.

Posting in language:

• Well then what the -blam!- were you even trying to imply with your nonsense post? You tried to discredit another player's feedback because they play the game a lot, which is demonstrably a shitty reason to discredit someone's feedback. I'm pretty sure I nailed it, and now you're pissed off because I struck a nerve, pointing out how stupid your logic is.

Posting in language:

• No, it isn’t logic I use. Ever. Nor are those words I believe in. I believe this game is stronger with as large a population as it can have. The more the merrier! You ascribed a quote to me that I didn’t use. Bottom Line: I’ve never understood why someone, anyone, would put time into a hobby that they themselves state makes them feel disrespected. I just don’t understand it. I don’t get it. Why? If it’s that bad that we feel so disrespected, then it’s up to us to take control and stop allowing someone else to be that disrespectful to us. In anything we do, but especially with our free time, our hobbies, things we easily can control. That’s all I’m saying. I’m not telling ppl to leave, I don’t want ppl to leave, the game becomes less when there are fewer ppl around. But, if someone, anyone is treating me so poorly, I stop them, through my own actions. I won’t, ever, sit in my own problems and vociferously complain about something, when I unambiguously have the power to repair it.

Posting in language:

• [quote]If it’s that bad that we feel so disrespected, then it’s up to us to take control and stop allowing someone else to be that disrespectful to us.[/quote] Which is what the OP is doing, by letting Bungie know that this is not okay. You're totally right though, in a big way. Most of the players who started up playing this game have abandoned it, probably because they felt disrespected by Bungie and how they needlessly extended their play time with a bunch of nonsense. The only difference between OP and those folks is that those folks are straight up quitters, while OP is a fighter.

Posting in language:

• [quote]The only difference between OP and those folks is that those folks are straight up quitters, while OP is a fighter.[/quote] This is a video game my friend. I’m very passionate about my hobby of motorcycling. I have several, and differing brands. I’m not happy with the direction one of them (HD) is taking, I love my bikes they built, and have voiced my concerns to them. Being retired from the military and a combat veteran, I thought better of them to take the path they are headed down. I understand why they are doing the things they are doing, even if I disagree. That company has no duty, nor obligation to appease my concerns and make changes I’ve asked for. It’s very much the same here, I feel disrespected by that company especially given the previously strong support they have shared with veterans. Bottom line though, the Ball was in my court. There are MANY competitors and if enough of us buy a Triumph or BMW, like I’ve done, maybe their fiscal health will encourage them to re-look at their attitude towards their consumers. If not, then my best wishes go with them with their new consumers. I love my 2002 FLSTSI and my 2009 XL1200N SE. Those will go with me to my grave, lol. But change happens and it’s not always to my benefit. I don’t feel I quit them, I feel they took a direction that left me out in the cold. You can lead a horse to water, asking it to drink all day long, but if it doesn’t want to drink, not much you can do about it.

Posting in language:

• False equivalence. Of course the manufacturer of your motorcycle isn't going to make changes or improvements to your bike after you've already bought it, because it's a -blam!-ing bike, a solid, physical object. This is a video game. This is a bunch of ones and zeroes written to a storage device, which can easily be reconfigured and changed. I've watched Bungie make changes and improve this game based on feedback, including feedback I've contributed to. I've watched this happen many times before, and can expect it to happen many times again in the future. Your initial statement makes it sound like you're suggesting the OP quit playing the game rather than leave feedback. You can't expect people to take such a statement lightly, which is probably why it was downvoted by multiple people.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon