JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Matchmaking still is garbage
7/13/2019 8:16:06 AM
All we need is dedicated servers.. Solo players choose to play solo and not make fire teams/friends it seems. Solo players gotta realize what a mmo is, cuz if they don't I fear for them in the future. You think it's bad for solo players now just wait..
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• This is not an MMO. There is nothing "massively multiplayer" about 12 man lobbies at most.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Yeah but its the direction bungie is taking now...and just because there's only 12 people on the map doesn't mean it's not a mmo..there's still other players...

Posting in language:

• Edited by Nthjester: 7/14/2019 4:38:09 AM
    Yeah, and mortal kombat is an MMO because there are other players, and nioh because it has other players you can bell into your game...you clearly have no idea what a massively multiplayer game is. What did you think the distinction between multiplayer and massively multiplayer is? I'll tell ya straight from the definition. "A massively multiplayer online game (MMOG, or more commonly, MMO) is an online game with large numbers of players, typically from hundreds to thousands, [b]on the same server.[/b][1] MMOs usually feature a huge, persistent open world, although some games differ."

Posting in language:

• "ALTHOUGH SOME GAMES DIFFER" HMMMMMMMMM? Plus your missing the point of they are working toward it being a mmo which is what I've been saying since the start..I've played eso, ff14, guild wars 2, SWTOR, and tones of other MMOs thanks..I'm pretty sure I know what they are. The bottom line is solo players are either going to have to put up or shut up period.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Nthjester: 7/14/2019 4:50:23 AM
    Lol that is about the second sentence.. It states MMOs have large numbers of players. And then it states that some MMOs have a large persistent world and some don't...reading comprehension is a good thing

Posting in language:

• Take your own insults and apply them to yourself because your still missing the point...

Posting in language:

• I think you're missing the point, OP didn't say anything about solo players and distiny is not an MMO.

Posting in language:

• This is one solo player who can't wait for dedicated servers, so that Comp will finally be about separating the wheat from the chaff, and not who can pay the most for a 'booter' site. :P

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon