JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Matchmaking still is garbage
7/13/2019 2:46:12 AM
[quote] Outside of a video with Luke Smith saying that crucible is being reworked from the foundation up.. [/quote] Yup. New coat of paint will fix everything. Or maybe make everyone sparkle. The reality is they won't fix anything structural (like Regional Dedicated Host Servers instead of peer to peer from their Halo days), just cosmetic.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• This game sucks! I've been playing it for the very beginning and getting shit pitched on me for years I finally have to agree people been -blam!- about this game for years and nothing is change they give us a new quest supposedly it's the same old quest for the same old guns we got years ago why the -blam!- are people playing this game it sucks especially to me because it was the only game that I play so I'm triple pissed

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Hey maybe will go to Mars and throw mud balls at each other LOL

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon