JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Blade Barrage in Mayhem
7/13/2019 12:57:17 AM
Shards of galanor is regen speed increase, it stacks with mayhem, thats why its spammed
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yeah man, it needs a nerf. Or make kt so the regen isnt instant.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Its been nerfed twice already, its only useful in mayhem or in situations when super regen is faster. Otherwise shards are pretty useless

Posting in language:

• Edited by I_AM_LEGEND_1404: 7/13/2019 1:17:50 AM
    I get that its pretty much useless out of mayhem, but don't you think its a bit too much. Its gotten to the point where others can't even use their supers let alone spawn in for longer than 4 seconds before being blade barraged again. And the fact its close to impossible to dodge the attack makes it even worse. It shouldnt be a hunter dominated gamemode. I wanna play mayhem too.

Posting in language:

• Nerfing the exotic wont do anything but make people mad. But it needs to be changed in a way that makes it benefit pve again while not making it broken in mayhem in my opinion. But at the end of the day, bungie probably wont do much for one pvp game mode that shows up every few weeks

Posting in language:

• I agree, they need to make it more useful in pve, but for a gamemode that only shows up once a few weeks and is dominated by broken hunters is not alright. I cant get shit done in mayhem because of it. They need to find a way of fixing that.

Posting in language:

• Its only broken due to that single exotic, nothing else really causes the dominance. Its just with the way shards work in the game. I personally think super regen exotics and abilities should just be removed/replaced, didnt really have that in D1, dont need it now

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon