originally posted in: *Cue trumpet fanfare*
7/13/2019 12:35:41 AM
Lolth
Lolth

Spinning webs old

BuNp [i]the Conflagration will consume you [/i]
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]BuNp [i]the Conflagration will eat you [/i][/quote]

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

Lolth
    Lolth

Spinning webs - old

[quote][quote]BuNp [i]the Conflagration will consume you [/i][/quote][/quote]

Posting in language:

• [quote][quote][quote]BuNp [i]the Conflagration will ingest you [/i][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Posting in language:

Lolth
    Lolth

Spinning webs - old

[quote][quote][quote][quote] [spoiler]perhaps you could join the void...[/spoiler][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Posting in language:

• [quote][quote][quote][quote][quote] [spoiler]perhaps you could yolk yourself to the nothingness...[/spoiler][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Posting in language:

Lolth
    Lolth

Spinning webs - old

[quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote] [spoiler]you gave me no choice... [/spoiler] [spoiler] [quote]Let’s keep this short and I could care less if it’s sweet. I know I’ve been a bit of a pain in the neck to a lot of you here in offtopic. Some people had to deal with me more than others. I’m not here to make excuses or lies or false accusations. I’m here to clear it up. None of you are to blame for what happened to me. I was the one who chose to be quite harsh on everyone and look at the time I thought it was the best idea. Saying that now yeah I realize I was wrong. Anyways my position in all of this has been up in the air I was leaving I came back and now? Now I’m leaving again. This time I’m not coming back. You see originally today was supposed to be the day where I say hey guys and gals I’m sorry for treating you all like crap. Whilst I still definitely am sorry for that other things have come up. I won’t be posting the reason as to why I’m leaving. I won’t be sharing that information with anyone aside from the few people who’ve already known. Listen All of you are great for your own reasons. You may not believe this but whilst most of you were busy giving me constant headaches at times... I also was doing a lot of information gathering myself. Most of you are outcasts. Most of you have problems fears and enough stress to send Elon to Pluto. Point is I’ve seen most of you for the people you are and I’ve tried my best to make things as right as they will be between us. Some of you refuse to forgive me. That’s completely fine. I haven’t forgiven myself either so do as you wish. I just hope that most of y’all understand that unlike some of the recent users here I have a reason to walk away. Many of you don’t know much about me you just know the name and the problems it caused. I just hope that when I’m gone you don’t blame yourselves for it. Afterall I’m the one choosing to leave. I’d like to dedicate this bit to the moderators on this site. Great job keeping things together but seriously the CoC should be reworked in the future to explain all rules clearly instead of keeping them hidden in mysterious responses. I’m a bit disappointed that most of the moderators I met seem to just ban whatever they get tired of even if it doesn’t break CoC. Anyways to end things up let’s do a TLDR I’m leaving none of you are to blame and I won’t be coming back. I am sorry for the way I’ve treated so many of you. I wish you all the best -Otter Oh and one last thing before I go Halo on PC. Man 343i doing the things Bungie couldn’t.[/quote][/spoiler][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Posting in language:

• [quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote] [spoiler]ye gave me no choice... [/spoiler] [spoiler]No... I must resist... I can’t.[/spoiler] [spoiler] [quote]Let’s keep this short 'n I could care less if it’s sweet. I know I’ve been a bit o' a pain in th' neck t' a lot o' ye here in offtopic. Some scallywags had t' deal wit' me more than others. I’m nah here t' make excuses or lies or false accusations. I’m here t' clear it up. None o' ye be t' blame fer wha' happened t' me. I was th' one who chose t' be quite harsh on everyone 'n look at th' time I thought 'twas th' best idea. Sayin' that now yeah I realize I was wrong. Anyways me position in all o' this has been up in th' air I was leavin' I came back 'n now? Now I’m leavin' again. This time I’m nah comin' back. Ye see originally today was supposed t' be th' day where says I ahoy scallywags 'n gals I’m sorry fer treatin' ye all like crap. Whilst I still definitely am sorry fer that other thin's 'ave come up. I won’t be postin' th' reason as t' why I’m weighin' anchor. I won’t be sharin' that information wit' anyone aside from th' few scallywags who’ve already known. Listen All o' ye be great fer yer owns reasons. Ye may nah believe this but whilst most o' ye were busy givin' me constant headaches at times... I also was doin' a lot o' information gatherin' meself. Most o' ye be outcasts. Most o' ye 'ave problems fears 'n enough stress t' send Elon t' Pluto. Point be I’ve seen most o' ye fer th' scallywags ye be 'n I’ve tried me best t' make thin's as right as they will be between us. Some o' ye refuse t' forgive me. That’s completely fine. I haven’t forgiven meself either so do as ye wish. I jus' hope that most o' y’all understand that unlike some o' th' recent users here I 'ave a reason t' walk away. Many o' ye don’t know much about me ye jus' know th' name 'n th' problems it caused. I jus' hope that when I’m gone ye don’t blame yourselves fer it. Afterall I’m th' one choosin' t' weigh anchor. I’d like t' dedicate this bit t' th' moderators on this site. Great job keepin' thin's together but seriously th' CoC best be reworked in th' future t' explain all rules clearly instead o' keepin' them hidden in mysterious responses. I’m a bit disappointed that most o' th' moderators I met seem t' jus' ban whatever they get tired o' even if it doesn’t break CoC. Anyways t' end thin's up let’s do a TLDR I’m leavin' none o' ye be t' blame 'n I won’t be comin' back. I be sorry fer th' way I’ve treated so many o' ye. I wish ye all th' best -Otter Oh 'n one last thin' afore I go Halo on PC. Man 343i doin' th' thin's Bungie couldn’t.[/quote][/spoiler][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon