JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Bungie you can't fool me
7/12/2019 9:30:47 PM
PSA the tribute hall wasnt intended to be done in a day... was supposed to be enjoyed over time. if you chose to dump mats thats on you. the discount is there for a reason. stop -blam!- about bungie not being able hold your -blam!-ing hand so you dont do something -blam!-ing -blam!-.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Easy, take a breath a killer, Bungie is replacing all of your words with “blam”. Go outside and take a deep breath and get out of the basement... you -blam-. Lmao.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]PSA the tribute hall wasnt intended to be done in a day... was supposed to be enjoyed over time. if you chose to dump mats thats on you. the discount is there for a reason. stop -blam!- about bungie not being able hold your -blam!-ing hand so you dont do something -blam!-ing -blam!-.[/quote] You missed it sooooooo badly!

Posting in language:

• Baryon bough........ Topic Joke ——- ——- ——- ——- ——- Your head

Posting in language:

• [quote]PSA the tribute hall wasnt intended to be done in a day... was supposed to be enjoyed over time. if you chose to dump mats thats on you. the discount is there for a reason. stop -blam!- about bungie not being able hold your -blam!-ing hand so you dont do something -blam!-ing -blam!-.[/quote] I dumped my mats on it, didn’t really bother me

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon