How do the Invasions denied count towards the Lumina Quest?
Strength in Numbers- Invasion Denied [i]defeat invaders in gambit before they have killed any of your teammates.[/i]
EDIT. To all players I have the Lumina exotic already. What happened was that I got the Not My Watch metal but the Invaders rocket killed my ally after they died, negating my progress but still awarding me the metal. I later got the metal again and everything worked out.
- Went an entire round without any of our fireteam members dying
- Went the entire game without any of our fireteam members dying
- Defeated 9 invaders in a single match myself with a final blow.
- Does it HAVE to be with Rose? Because the entire quest step this part is in does not have you using the Rose nor did it need to be in my kinetic slot for the other parts to count? WTF?????
- Is it the Not on My Watch metal? Because I got that in that match as well?
As someone who has done this step let me try to clear this up. It means you have to kill an enemy invader (someone invading your side) before they kill anybody on your team. Keep track of enemy invasion portals opening and use shutdown supers (nova bomb, chaos reach, Thundercrash, blade barrage) to mow them down when they spawn in.