JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: A thought: Recluse
7/12/2019 3:32:40 PM
Think the point is not everyone is good enough to reach fabled. The players which are then take it in quickplay then make it unfair on players which are not good enough to earn it. The problem is that bungie can't balance for shit. I'm not good to earn the recluse and well done to anyone who earns it. They need buff other weapons though not nerf the recluse because some of us can't get it. For some reason bungie will end up nerfing it and then buff other weapons which will then make the recluse underpowered. When we say buff we actually want things buffed without nerfing other weapons.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I barley have a .8 in comp and I got the Recluse. Takes no skill to reach fabled. If we are talking Luna’s, NF or mountaintop then that’s totally different.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• It's a different though when you have no one to play comp with so you matchmade with randomers then up against full clan of 4. Non of the game really takes skill but it's pretty hard to achieve certain things when you don't have people to work as a team.

Posting in language:

• [quote]It's a different though when you have no one to play comp with so you matchmade with randomers then up against full clan of 4. Non of the game really takes skill but it's pretty hard to achieve certain things when you don't have people to work as a team.[/quote] You have over 60 people in your clan..... are you in a clan just for the hell of it or do y’all play together? Seems silly that you can’t find 3 people to join you for comp.

Posting in language:

• Because the clan is 95% pve players. We have better standards in games when it comes to pvp. The issue isn't the recluse. It's being forced into the part of the game which is poor quality.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Because the clan is 95% pve players. We have better standards in games when it comes to pvp. The issue isn't the recluse. It's being forced into the part of the game which is poor quality.[/quote] You’re not forced. It’s an option. Just don’t complain about it if you won’t grind for it or at least put in a little effort to finding a team (clan mates or lfg). Stay out of pvp but also don’t give your opinion when you’re SOLO QUEING comp. 🙄

Posting in language:

• Excuse me? Who the hell do you think you are to tell if can complain or not? I paid for the game I'm fully entitled to complain and its got nothing to do with you. Get off your high horse thinking you're something better.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Excuse me? Who the hell do you think you are to tell if can complain or not? I paid for the game I'm fully entitled to complain and its got nothing to do with you. Get off your high horse thinking you're something better.[/quote] 🤡

Posting in language:

• Seriously though. If you like how crucible currently is that is fine. Point I'm making there's far more pve than pvp players. We complain because we believe bungie can do better. Unfortunately, there's some people which accept anything weather its good or bad to suck up to bungie

Posting in language:

• A fine balance is really what we need, I agree that taking one weapon down while bringing others up to ridiculous levels is rather dumb Recluse is def gonna get nerfed (hopefully not hard) while some other gun gets brought up to godly tier (my monies on redrix broadsword as its been pretty meh from what i hear)

Posting in language:

• I'm not much of crucible player but I've been grinding it this week for the broadsword. Working on moments of triumph. It seems 90% of the players are using the recluse, austringer, lunas howl, not forgotten, the recluse, the revoker, beloved and granade launcher with spike granades. I don't want see a nerf. I just want auto, scout and pulse rifles to be on level so we have a more variety of choice.

Posting in language:

• Scouts especially, I gotta try extra when using oxygen

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon