JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

7/12/2019 12:32:44 PM
It looks like its fixed. Cause its account bound now. The door is open on all 3 of my characters even though i only opened it on 1.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• It's always been account based. That's the glitch. You have a quest step where Calus gives you a tribute, you swap to another character that isn't on the Golden Hero & Invitation from the Emperor quest steps. Since Tribute Hall is account based, and the actual tribute you recieve from Calus is a pursuit and not an inventory item, the tribute doesnt carry over to another character but you're still on the quest step to place a tribute. This means you can place a non-existant tribute, and since you're not on the quest step that opens the doors, you can place the tribute over and over again and the game will record each attempt.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Only thing is my main had already opened the door. Thats y i was gonna do it on my other 2. So dont know if it would still work

Posting in language:

• Ahhh right. Shouldve done it last night. Not for the juju, or the catalyst cause of the emote.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon