JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: A thought: Recluse
7/12/2019 10:55:52 AM
But I already have the gun. What then? Does it get taken away and make me re grind for something I already have? I'm a little confused here.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Hmmm see that's a good point, Tis why I'm no developer, but what would you say is a good idea for those who already have it? Because simply taking it away would be extremely stupid on bungies part

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• The problem is not the gun, it's the perk. Without it procd it's just an average smg. With it it's quite good. It's the opposite situation of lunas, and it requires a delicate adjustment. Personally, I think the gun is fine as is, it can be easily outplayed in pvp and in pve it fulfills the fun factor while not being the go to choice for dps against bosses.

Posting in language:

• Hmmmm very true, but that just leaves the thought as to what the delicate adjustment will be when the time comes. Bungie did a decently good job adjusting lunas howl and not forgotten though, its still apparently a very viable weapon despite the rpm drop, so im fairly sure the tuning to recluse wont be bad

Posting in language:

• I'm glad someone else has a sense of logic around here. Usually when I say something even remotely close to this I get things like, "BUT BUT BUT BUT!! I DONT HAVE IUT SO NERFFFFF111!!" or "PEOPLE CHEESE FOR IT AND ITS STILL STRONG SO NERFFF!!" or even "YOU CAN'T OUTPLAY IT!!!11!! (this part they don't actually say but I know its true) I RUN RITE AT THEM WITH MY HIGH SKILL SHOTGUN AND THEY STILL KILL ME NERF IT NOW!!!!!!!!" Obviously I'm using a bit of exaggeration here though people legitimately have responded in semi-similar ways to this in the past. I don't feel the gun is overpowered or broken, and it's a fitting reward for someone who took the time to get all the wins necessary for it. If it keeps people happy, maybe just do a bit of an adjustment to master of arms, but don't nerf it into the ground like a lot of the blueberries seem to want around here.

Posting in language:

• I just dont see reasons for a nerf beyond it kills trash mobs quickly, and who cares about that? Its pve, it should be all about stacking bodies like cordwood. It's not like lunas which was a legitimate issue. It's not like ikelos which was a nasty dps machine. So I dont understand why it should get nerfed..

Posting in language:

• The issue is that alot of people are not good enough to earn it and the people which can earn fairly take it into quickplay and then that makes people leave the game. This is something bungie doesn't think about when planning these weapons in comp. Of course I don't want see it neefed. Bungie needs to buff other weapons.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon