JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
7/10/2019 7:22:02 PM

No discount code after purchasing Consult the Archives emote

After purchasing the emote last week, I did not receive any discount code. I also checked my Bungie Rewards page and there is no discount like there either. Yes, the account for my rewards is linked to the account I purchased the emote on. Was I supposed to redeem the reward before the weekly reset?
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by Munjan: 7/12/2019 4:47:01 AM
    On the same boat as you. Apparently buyers of the emote had until july/9 to claim the reward and pre order the book. The issue is the Eververse store made no mention of this! This was mentioned outside the game like in the TWAB but not at the point of sale, Eververse. There are many threads about this on this forum from people who were not properly informed about this so you are not alone. Bungie really needs to extend this deadline and give people who purchased the emote a chance to claim the discount.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon