JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
7/11/2019 8:10:21 PM

This Week at Bungie - 7/11/2019

This Week at Bungie, Calus pays tribute.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• TWAB, we are focused on the 1%, because the rest of the players wont qualify for most of our offerings or rewards because the requirements are unplayable for solo players

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

8 Replies
    • Enhancement cores for infusion purposes needs to stop. Oxygen SR3 needs a significant damage boost. The amount of resources required to fully upgrade the tribute hall was a massive piss take.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
      • I’m trying to do the forges for some new rolls on weapons and every bloody game I’m in there’s some afk asshole. This needs sorting ASAP.

Posting in language:

9 Replies
        • Enhancement cores are fine they are pretty easy to obtain 👌[spoiler]let the hate roll in 😂[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • Good Afternoon Sir Dmg; If I may offer some respectful criticism, granted I know you guys deal with a lot of brash comments, so here’s just a helpful suggestion from a player who’s been trying to get back into the game. I did not have the pleasure of exploiting the menagerie using the chest glitch lol, however i’ve just started playing it. Especially with the modifier “blackout“, I cannot see myself wanting to complete this activity very often for just one loot chest. At the minimum offer 3 chests with the chance of getting 7. What brought me and other players back to this game was the multiple improvements added to this game especially in terms of fun. This is not one of those. Thank you for your time.

Posting in language:

26 Replies
            • Crucible is ghost busters simulater

Posting in language:

2 Replies
              • Edited by GreggsBakery: 7/18/2019 10:08:01 PM
                Dont get me wrong I love the game, but crucible is unacceptable at the moment. Don't know of any other developer/publisher who'd let slide what's going on in there.

Posting in language:

• Can we just work on fixing the basics? Invisible in the crucible is pretty game breaking. Dealing zero damage in the crucible is game breaking. Since when can a warlock tank a blade barrage? Xbox one X here. 115 down 10 up, zero packet loss. My gear isn’t broken, it’s your game. Also, while you are at it, please fix Ada. That -blam!- has been sinking into the floor since day one forge.

Posting in language:

• So the Shadowkeep developers video was kinda short..and underwhelming. Im gonna go on a limb. A lot of hype. Pointless time gates and rotating content and drip feed of grindy quests to give the illusion of content. And ill call it here. Shadowkeeps major game loop will be what amounts to a reskinned court of oryx where fireteams face off against of few waves of increasingly difficult enemies or mechanics to finally face off against a mini raid boss. Yay. Oh and even more grind to unlock 56 nodes on an ornament to get a great new ability to see it nerfed into the ground 2 weeks later. And maybe a few more exotic hand cannons!!! Dont pre order this. Dont pre order the season pass. They havent earned it.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                • Edited by Odin: 7/15/2019 1:58:38 AM
                  I'd like to see the downvote option removed. Too many posts get buried that a lot of legit feedback is shut down either because people just want to hate or just focus on the small petty things added to this game.

Posting in language:

26 Replies
                  • Since this tribute and the menagerie patch you have let a bunch of bugs out. Constantly getting stuck in infinite load screens on strikes and Nightfalls thanks!!!!!

Posting in language:

• Why does an error code count as leaving a match your system monitors both. And the details for guitar error during gambit smh. To much stuff on the ground.

Posting in language:

• Edited by John J Rambo: 7/14/2019 5:36:24 AM
                    Not buying anymore gear from eververse until the people who cheesed the tribute hall get dealt with.

Posting in language:

18 Replies
                    • Destiny is dead

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                      • FIX YOUR F U C K I N G GAME

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                        • I think the chest rewards shouldn't even be a thing since people don't even want 1 chest. In fact upon completion - take one random item away. Make the activity twice as long and Everytime we are about to kill the boss, have a 50% chance that calus' big foot warps in from above and kills all guardians.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Asylum: 7/18/2019 6:22:05 AM
                          When will you fix the game? Do he community managers want to actually engage with the community and give us an answer?

Posting in language:

• I have literally thousands of Calice items, care to tell me what to do with them because running the Menagerie thousands of times is a no no. So, anyone during the developing process even think of it? Also, fix the game, after this season launched the bugs are rampart and the lag is atrocious!!!

Posting in language:

• Fix the invisible PvP glitch

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                          • Buff Thundercrash

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                            • [quote]This Week at Bungie, Calus pays tribute.[/quote] Nah

Posting in language:

• Edited by jknight74: 7/18/2019 5:33:13 PM
                              😂

Posting in language:

• Edited by Nicarus86: 7/18/2019 12:54:03 AM
                              There are people here already salty about the patch to the menagerie chest cheese, talking about how it made it worthwhile by greatly reducing the grind. I only ever did the cheese twice, and that was to grind out high power level rewards in my limited schedule. That said, I see why people liked the cheese because they likely "wined" about how long the activity is to do normally. --BANG! "Guardian Down for Bad Pun"-- Annnnywho... I thought I'd share a possible solution to make the Menagerie worth doing while satisfying the reduction in grinding: Make it where the Menagerie no longer needs to use the chalice for rewards and instead drops chalice tokens! --BANG! "Guardian Down for Bad Idea"-- Now hold your sparrows, folks! Hear me out! It won't be like the old system where 20 tokens got you ONE piece of gear. Instead, you can activate the chalice for every token you get from the Menagerie, and each run gives at least 1 with more earned for playing well. You'll still need runes to select what you want, but those drop commonly enough to not be an issue; you could even use extra runes to guarantee at most one perk you absolutely want. As for the chalice... you know how it sits in the Pursuit tab of the Directory? That thing that takes 10 years to access from the lag? Old news! Instead, let's drop it into the Tribute Hall to become a tribute as well as our new crafting station! What better place to test newly-made wares than our unofficial shooting range? TL;DR Make the chalice a tribute in the Tribute Hall that acts as a crafting station and use the Menagerie to earn tokens that let you use it as often as you want so long as you have tokens.

Posting in language:

• @Dmg_04 may I make a suggestion here, in regards to older raid catalysts could you pass along a updated way to get them either in shadowkeep or the next content drop after that. A lot of players aren't playing the older raids anymore especially in my clan, whether throwing them into the current raid or some other challenge to get hold of them.

Posting in language:

• Can you fix the black screens and the connections issue like relatively quickly? I have never really had a problem with all of this till today

Posting in language:

• Edited by Griefer: 7/17/2019 5:56:23 PM
                              a m a m m en

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                            ;
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon