JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Changing character appearance
7/11/2019 7:04:11 PM
Yea its ridiculous how basic the customization options are in this game. What's even more ridiculous is this has been asked for since D1 so it's not like Bungie doesn't know. Instead I'm stuck with a guardian who looks like a 12yr old man who doesn't know if he's going through a midlife crisis or puberty.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• It’s ridiculous that a game where you wear armor and can barley see you characters face for more then 96 percent of the game. Are asking for more useless cosmetics

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I dont see my character 99.9% of the time in madden and I can damn near customize his nose hair. What's your point? You guys are always quick to settle, yea it's a small thing to ask for which is why it should be added.

Posting in language:

• Quick to settle nah try again. There’s way to many useless cosmetics we don’t need anymore added. 875 useless cosmetics. Yeah I’ll take a hard pass on some character customization. When that’s exactly the purpose of armor. Not some plastic surgery simulator.

Posting in language:

• Well you're in the minority, this post has come up many times over the years, and reading all the comments it seems plenty of people still want this feature.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon