JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

7/11/2019 6:01:27 PM
Snitch
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• One other thing you need to realize YouTube is the reason things get to bungie so instead of calling this player a snitch you should also comment on every YouTube video out there about this and tell them they are ignorant and moronic just like all others who like to play the game as intended

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• At least he’s doing the right thing.

Posting in language:

• If you think spending high amounts of resources is rewarding, and wont a gold star for doing it I feel sorry for you. All the cheese does if get you to the max discount faster. I don’t blame anyone for doing that

Posting in language:

• Lol grind till your down 80% like it's intended. No cheese needed.

Posting in language:

• That’s not what I mean. I mean, the glitch allows players to skip the work. That is wrong. He is doing the right thing in sharing this so it can be stopped.

Posting in language:

• And your a fool for thinking that nobody cares. Players will always find the path of lest resistance, instead of wasting time on it. It doesn’t hurt anyone your not getting some game breaking things. You and the op need to quit crying and get over it

Posting in language:

• Your dumb in fact all of you that exploit and cheat because you don’t want to play the right way were all dropped on your heads as babies. Play as intended not as cheating hacking assfarts.

Posting in language:

• Oh look someone just as moronic as the rest of them.

Posting in language:

• Hey by the way that thing on your flag is the sixth coyote just thought id let you know because you guys are going for the iron wolf vibe but that isn’t even a wolf so yeah and you should cheese those exotic weapon quests especially the cheesiest one of all the truth but wait you can’t handle the truth because if you could you wouldn’t defend cheaters of this game

Posting in language:

• Lol talk about ignorance

Posting in language:

• There’s no crying from me. Simply explanations. Yours may be the path of least resistance, but I for one actually want to play the game the way I’m intended to. I’m fine with others finding shortcuts - such as mass farming methods - but a blatant game breaking glitch needs to be fixed.

Posting in language:

• It’s not game breaking but please continue to defend the most boring part of destiny

Posting in language:

• Does it allow you to bypass a major part of playing the game? ✅ Does it significantly reduce the amount of time spent doing the quest from what is intended? ✅ Does it allow you to obtain something for nothing?✅ Oh look, it breaks parts of the game!

Posting in language:

• It’s people like you that will never get it. There is no point talking to someone so ignorant and moronic as you clearly are.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Decca1705: 7/13/2019 6:13:54 AM
    So, because I have a different point of view I’m ignorant and moronic? How very mature of you. When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.

Posting in language:

• You didn’t win anything I chose to stop talking to a stupid person, that sits in their high chair of morality. I insulted you because frankly you deserve it I don’t waste my time on stupidity. You are the type of person that would call the cops on a child selling lemonade, all while screeching Shame Shame. None of what you said is in anyway reality, the game isn’t broken. Bad juju isn’t game breaking it’s not one hit killing everything in its path. The emote doesn’t give you 999 of every resource every time you dig up the chests. There is nothing special or unique about standing in front of a statue wasting your resources. It’s not innovative gameplay to go and do the things you’ve been doing for over a year, just with specific armor and guns on. The people doing the cheese are smarter than you, they can actually see through Bungie’s tactics. The time they would’ve spent doing all this bs can now be spent doing other things. Doing other things in destiny, or another game, or irl. Who are you and the rest of the other morons to sit on your soapbox and blast people. The answer is nobodies nothing but delusional puppets dancing to every tune Bungie plays.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Decca1705: 7/13/2019 9:56:56 AM
    Oh, did I touch a nerve? You see, there’s one massive flaw in your rather large message of inanity: I never said Juju nor the emote were game breaking? 🤣 I never even implied it. Are we just grasping at random, weak positions now? I think not. The glitch by which players can place all of the tributes without playing through at all is game breaking. It bypasses the entirety of the work intended for the weapon - and it should not be happening. I explained, in the post that crushed your claim that the glitch was not game breaking, why this is. Three, simple little reasons. What kind of insult is ‘high chair of morality’ anyway? 🤣 That’s more of a compliment, which you’d know, if you had [i]any[/i] idea what you were talking about. Try not to make a fool of yourself next time you try to outsmart someone who’s actually paying attention. And for the record, why would I scream at lemonade stands run by children? No need to go into insults here. I know that Bungie has done this to make us use up our resources. That’s a good thing. Much better than having a completely useless item in the game. Like it or not, the glitch shouldn’t exist. It’s not fair for those who are actually willing to dedicate time to the game, to have a massive disadvantage in playing content that they’ve paid for. Where fairness can be controlled, it should. FYI I don’t think a single one of the people using the glitch has built a fully functioning single-seater motor vehicle with their friend, for example. They wouldn’t have the work ethic. So stating that they’re smarter than me would be quite a stretch.

Posting in language:

• That exact sentence you just wrote out applies so much more to you than the person you aimed it at. The hypocrisy is unreal.

Posting in language:

• Says the moron that clearly shares the same brain as the other fool.

Posting in language:

• Actually...the cheese does nothing for the discount (at least not this one). This cheese is ONLY to get you to the 50 tributes triumph faster. It doesn’t award the individual triumphs or get anyone a discount from the bounties.

Posting in language:

• Either way who really cares it doesn’t hurt anyone

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon