JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by Munjan: 7/11/2019 4:46:11 AM

Missed discount for Consult the Archives emote

Like others I bought the 'Consult the Archives' emote on the after seeing the announcement on the Eververse store. The store made no mention of the Jul/9 time limit to redeem so now I have an emote but no discount. The emote was purchased for the purpose of a discount that now we are told is lost to the ether. With other rewards Bungie has always given reasonable time to redeem Reward codes but for this discount seems many, including me, were not informed of this unreasonable deadline. (As stated this was not mentioned on the eververse store.) The emote is no longer available but the book is still on pre order. Can Bungie PLEASE extend the reward claim period so people who already purchased the emote can get the advertised 20% discount? Only asking Bungie to be fair and give reasonable time to claim what was advertised in game.
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Allo Munjan, While it might not have been mentioned in the eververse store it was mentioned on the Bungie store and in the TWaB news post. [quote]For a limited time, purchase the “Consult the Archives” emote in-game at the Eververse store and visit Bungie.net/Rewards to redeem a 20% discount off the Destiny Grimoire Anthology Vol. II: Fallen Kingdoms. Offer valid through July 9, 2019 11:59PM PDT.[/quote] https://bungiestore.com/collections/art-books/products/destiny-grimoire-anthology-volume-two As many things in life, offers are time sensitive and several items in destiny only give you a week to claim such as the raid jersey for completing a new raid within opening week. Unfortunately the discount is over and will not return. You can always make a post in the D2 forums with the #feedback tag asking for future discounts to be longer.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

3 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon