JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
7/10/2019 7:06:27 PM

High roller triumph question

Do I have to wear full Calus gear and weapons or can I use one of each or what. The wording of the triumph is vague.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• ALL your armor and weapons have to be from Menagerie or a Leviathan Raid. You cannot wear an exotic armor piece. You can use Legend of Acrius or Bad Juju. Bad Juju is considered a Calus themed weapon.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    • All of these are incorrect except the ones who said all 8 pieces. You have to have all 8 pieces come from Leviathan raids or menagerie. I’ve had 2 people not complete it for this exact reason.

Posting in language:

• I did it with 5 slots

Posting in language:

• It's all eight slots filled with either menagerie or leviathan based raid gear (I did it in warden of nothing with austringer, epicurean fusion and bane of sorrow CoS MG with all opulent armour)

Posting in language:

4 Replies
      • Edited by The_Vag_badger: 7/13/2019 1:58:26 AM
        It doesn’t matter how many pieces you use, as long as you have at least 1 thing equipped. You get more progress with more things equipped, and even more with leviathan exotics. This is stated in all the triumphs - how is that vague? *EDIT* the 100K & 50K nf runs require all 8 slots, the other triumphs don’t matter. They just copied and pasted. They addressed this issue in yesterday’s twab.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Kamikaze Dan: 7/11/2019 5:59:55 PM
        I did it with 2 Menagerie weapons and 4 Menagerie armor with my remaining weapon and armor being exotic (Acrius and Synthoceps). My friend who was with me did the same thing. I got the triumph done and he didn’t. The ONLY difference between out loadouts what’s that he didn’t have an exotic sparrow and ship. We were both using exotic ghosts. He switched to using an exotic sparrow and ship and was able to complete it.

Posting in language:

• Edited by DarkUnit529: 7/11/2019 1:00:49 PM
        I just ran full menagerie gear and weapons. Bad juju counts too though

Posting in language:

• Pretty sure it goes on percentage based on how many pieces of armor/weapons you have (obviously having all 8 slots will get your triumph quicker in comparison to say 3 or 4)

Posting in language:

• Thanks guys, I was gonna post and ask this same question.

Posting in language:

• I just did a 100k nightfall with 4 pieces of armor and didn’t get it. Not sure what the threshold is but definitely wear more than 4 pieces of armor.

Posting in language:

10 Replies
        • full set of armor and weapons seems required, took me 4 tries before finally fully equipping everything and then it worked. its poorly worded but its working

Posting in language:

• Edited by JayHawk416: 7/10/2019 8:43:00 PM
          I did it with 4 armor prices and 2/3 weapons and didn’t get it. I did get it with all armor and all weapons. Hope this helps

Posting in language:

• Here’s what I know You must use a set of armor from Menagarie or Leviathan, with its respective set of weapons. I’m not sure about the ghost shell though. Acrius works. I made the mistake of running the nightfall without the correct weapons but all Leviathan gear Today, I’m gonna have to run full Leviathan gear with Leviathan weapons :/

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon