JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
7/10/2019 6:48:40 PM
dmg04

Forum Feedback

Hey all, Pinning this to the Destiny 2 forum, as I'm currently looking through some feedback on our forums and structure. I recently did a quick tweet asking players who may not visit the forums here on Bungie.net some questions, as I'd love to make this place more appealing for the broad community. Now, I'm looking for feedback from those who are on here more frequently, namely you! This isn't a question of what we can do better in terms of making in-game changes to Destiny 2. My goals here are to get some thoughts from you on the current state of our forums. If you could answer the following, it'd be much appreciated. [quote]• What do you find most important to your browsing experience? • Do you find yourself frequently engaging with forums, or more often browsing associated media/group messaging apps for information/discussion? (Think Twitter, Discord, Youtube, etc) • What changes would you like to see that would make the Bungie.net forums a more welcoming place for community engagement?[/quote]
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by RedOctober7: 7/15/2019 2:08:28 AM
    Responses Being On-Topic I would like to see responses that actually answer the question in the forums, even if it means stricter moderation. I’m NOT suggestion that people can’t voice there opinion, not at all, everyone should have the right to post, but even in this particular thread people aren’t answering your question. There just needs to be more order. When players are trying to find helpful responses sifting through vitriol is just a waste of time. Maybe there could be a dedicated space for people to unload their frustrations, but when it’s in most forum topics I just close the app and move on.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• A triumphs tab in find a fireteam

Posting in language:

• Edited by jknight74: 7/14/2019 4:29:03 AM
    Please look at my game history I didn’t leave my last match I live in Louisiana could y’all please look at my game history and tell me I got screwed over cause of hurricane Harvey I’m now banned please look in to this it’s not fair

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    • I deleted the season of the drifter quest line while I was working with drifter thinking I can change my choice but when I did that it soft locked me from doing the quest now.

Posting in language:

• Make it so we can post memes without a link, Then these God forsaken forums would lighten up a bit lmao.

Posting in language:

• Have you fixed the bugs yet in comp if not it’s not worth me playing comp because points aren’t adding to the revoker quest for me

Posting in language:

• The main thing that puts people off these forums is you can’t have a proper civilised discussion/debate without some people coming along just to stir up shit. The trolls are rife, the salt is real. Mentors and Ninjas are never around when and where they are needed. Seriously, give some people who browse the forums regularly these responsibilities. Fix this.

Posting in language:

8 Replies
      • This forum is useless Real posts discussing real issues with the game get immediately downvoted to oblivion by cheese abusing nolifers

Posting in language:

5 Replies
        • Edited by Shadow426: 7/14/2019 12:36:57 AM
          For the forums the ability to actually [b]Search[/b] for posts and notifications from replies For the game the usual remove cores from infusion or at least reduce the overall cost Fix arc strikers from running around in super for 30 seconds and a restrictive gamemode that prevents use of broken items (separate search for this gamemode) in crucible buff scout rifles to actually be useful give catalysts to some of the old exotic weapons that don't have em for the love of the traveller fix the ui load bugs

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • I don’t do Facebook or twitter or instagram or any of that stuff, this is the only forum I go on, and it’s because of the game itself. With that in mind this forum and companion app should be the main source of info for anything destiny related. Obviously it would be better if the actual game was a bit more direct in what I’m supposed to be doing instead of me having to google stuff, like starting the thorn quest or bad juju or whisper. Etc, etc.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • Make sure fanfic does not get mixed in with the general D2 game discussion

Posting in language:

• Edited by DarkPhenix88: 7/14/2019 10:53:47 PM
              )) & $

Posting in language:

3 Replies
              • Edited by Disciple4Christ4: 7/11/2019 4:58:28 PM
                The Gaming forum needs to come back!! Edit: 108 Likes, Holy crap XD

Posting in language:

84 Replies
                • Forum titles which would encourage good behavior. Gaming forum! Increasing avatar sizes to give more individuality. Limiting sub forums and well sorry that’s all I’ve got chief. :(

Posting in language:

38 Replies
                  • Started a new topic: ???(12 Replies))

• Forums need to be better managed. People get their posts banned for little to no reason. Mods should be held accountable. Way too many toxic children posting. Users should have to complete an IQ test before posting.

Posting in language:

• It would be nice if you guys moderate the forums. US D1 people would like it if you could have people STOP POSTING DESTINY 2 TOPICS IN THE #destiny sub. It's very annoying. Let us have our dead, quiet sub in peace.

Posting in language:

• I’d like some polls from you guys

Posting in language:

• Check out our #Destiny2 clan! https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=3793907 join the booty

Posting in language:

• Fan fiction tab.

Posting in language:

• All the weapons you took out from my collections, can I have them back? Since I did pay money for the expansions that includes the weapons you took out of my collections.

Posting in language:

• At least I can say this, this forum has become a little less toxic than when I first started in D1. Beginning of D2, forums was still toxic. Only now that I got back that it has calmed down. Though that does make me happy, there is still toxicity but most of it has shifted into the game. I thank you for cleaning up the toxicity, what’s done is done and can’t be undone. 😒

Posting in language:

• Edited by BL00DBEARD GR1M: 7/14/2019 4:17:19 AM
                    - Custom Avatar / Icon. - have a section called the salt mines. (for those that have nothing better to do but complain). - a Rick Kackis' Video Portal for those of us who have 2 hours to spare every now and then. - a Toast awareness section. - a Cake awareness section. - a section for paid carries only. (so you can find them and ban them all at once) - oh yes - AND PLEASE - let us know in future what exactly we got banned for? or what we said? - because i swear i said [b]moist[/b] in a sentence and i got banned for that once, also - I said something to a ninja or replied to a topic and got "banned for disrespect".

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                    • Make a separate fan fic section!

Posting in language:

• I know this thread is not about ingame feedback directly but I'm going to post it here anyway in the hope someone sees it, cheers 👍 Graviton Lance needs a rework, the little void bombs are really poor at tracking and damaging opponents, I've seen them just kinda flounce around an enemy thats about 2 feet away from the guy you killed to create them 🤷. Plus the guy you kill has a nasty habit of flying away from or over the top of the next enemy so by the time he creates the void things he's a mile away. I love the gun but the power and mechanics seem to really work against it.

Posting in language:

• I engage the forums alot. I polarize alot of the time with what i say...but mainly I love to give ideas and things. I enjoy the space where people can speak up, and be heard. I would like for Bungie to respond to the top 3 upvoted articles each day, with a simple response to let us know your thoughts on it. When we have ideas that everyone likes, I would like to know how bungie feels...why or why not...that sort of deal. Because then I could see what to expect from destiny and how our input affects it.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                      1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                      You are not allowed to view this content.
                      ;
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon