JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Slingshot66: 7/10/2019 6:31:26 PM

Bad Juju adjustments

Is it possible to have the Bad Juju sound adjusted to it D1 sound? Doesnt sound as deep, and i personally would prefer it, though I'm sure other like it's new sound. Could it also have its crosshair for the default ornament, be green, like it was originally. I know the Beast Magic ornament changes to red for the surrounding crosshair. I liked the green for visual reasons. Hipfire crosshair is green afterall. I do like the added sounds for reload though. I know this seems picky, Bad Juju and Thunderlord are two of my favorites from D1, and really glad you brought them back. Aside from another favorite of mine hoping to one day see its light brought forward, Super Good Advice... which as you know, is full of it. I know you've adjusted sounds before, like Suros Regime had in D1 early days. Probably wont happen, but it doesnt hurt to ask for something in the future. Good day :)

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon