JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by Saladslugger: 7/11/2019 11:18:03 PM

Guardian not loading in between rounds. Comp Bug

I was thrown into Spectator mode when we were up 4 -1. We PROCEEDED to lose the match and I lost rank points because of it. This HAPPENED AGAIN NEXT GAME with TWO PEOPLE on our team not being able to load in. So this happened in Countdown and then also in survival. If it's gonna be Russian roulette on who's gonna be down a teammate in round based game modes in comp, let's just make comp Clash/Control until this is fixed. also for reference, here are the links to the games in question and even a clip from my perspective: https://destinytracker.com/d2/pgcr/4240885926 https://destinytracker.com/d2/pgcr/4240966386 EDIT: So for anyone else who comes to this post and sees this, apparently you might be able to go into your pursuits tab, load everything there, and the game will load you in after exiting the menu. I would still avoid comp in the meantime, personally except to prevent decay.
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I thought I was being hacked or something when it kept happening to me. Surely bungie could put a notice of this issue onto the login news screen in game so people are aware. I lost so much glory rank because of this stupid bug if I had known what was happening I would have just waited until it was fixed.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I found out if you collect a bounty it will spawn you back into the match. Also I read about a other way I haven’t tried is switching weapons on the app.

Posting in language:

• Hey Saladslugger. Appreciate you posting about this issue. We're aware that this is occurring and we're currently investigating.

Posting in language:

28 Replies
    • Same thing happened to me, the pursuits trick worked but also ran into an invisible player that match as well and lost because of it

Posting in language:

• Just happened to me in survival. This is unacceptable. Please fix asap. Now I don't want to play comp anymore.

Posting in language:

• Just had this happen. Kicked for 2 rounds and teammates lost too. Ended up losing a 3-0 lead because of it and the points as well.

Posting in language:

• Just happened to me too.

Posting in language:

• Same issue, I lost my match win bonus and a chunk of points because the game kicked me saying I had been inactive

Posting in language:

• Edited by FriendlyFire142: 7/12/2019 10:17:40 PM
      This just happened to me too, for the last three rounds of a match. I recorded it. It cost us a win.

Posting in language:

• Edited by iamExecutive: 7/12/2019 10:06:59 PM
      FIX YOUR BLAMMING GAME BUNGIE Edit: it happens every other game... please remove the requirement to get a crucible pinnacle weapon from the moments of triumph. Seriously... because at this point it’s impossible to acquire

Posting in language:

• Ya we played 10 games earlier and 9 of them we lost at least 2 people. Never seemed to happen to the other team though just ours.

Posting in language:

• This happened to me twice a few nights ago. It makes me want to not play crucible, my favorite part of the game

Posting in language:

• Same here, on PS4 playing survival, got sick of it and left both games and now bungo has put me on time out. I play solo against full teams ALL THE TIME, finish even if I lose, bungo WON'T "put out" freelance team comp and this is what I get being a D1 Y1 vet....real nice

Posting in language:

• I keep getting forced out of lobby’s everytime it says contacting destiny servers but I have no lag and my response time stays the same. I just received a 2 month ban from pvp because the servers are all people ddos to Not forgotten and Recluse then I get lagged out with a 2 month ban. Any other game I play I have no problem playing I have 3 bars of wifi in the same spot as my ps4 like it doesn’t make sense

Posting in language:

• Same last night 4 1 up and lost 5 4 as 3 of us got booted to watch one man vs 4.

Posting in language:

• Been happening to me all week about 3 games a day

Posting in language:

• BUNGIE!!!! Losing glory already happens all the time due to no fault of our own bc people decide to quit out or the other team uses DDOS. Trying to get the PVP weapons is already a completely unfair and partially luck based experience bc of that. This issue makes it nearly impossible and it's SO FRUSTRATING. This needs to be fixed ASAP! We shouldn't lose glory in general if a teammate quits out before the round ends - EVER. That's absolutely doable. You need to compensate the players who've lost glory bc of this bug. Competitive needs to be completely reworked. You are causing your player base extreme mental anguish because of flaws that have continually been brought to your attention since before forsaken even launched.

Posting in language:

• It has happened twice to me as well.

Posting in language:

• Yep, same happened to my team 3 times tonight. Also horrendous lag generally (worse than usual which is saying something:/

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • It happened twice to me. Both times however, shortly after exiting the pursuits tab, a bounty that should have completed several minutes earlier finally clicked to complete and it respawned me at the same time. Definitely appears to be pursuits related.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • Bump bump bump... just experienced this bull

Posting in language:

• Will we be getting rank back or an automatic boost or are we just getting screwed over and punished for continuing to play? Should we stop playing Competitive altogether? I’ve lost hundreds of points already and have been banned due to “leaving matches”.

Posting in language:

• My team was up 4-1 between we lost two players in limbo. This is trash.

Posting in language:

• Edited by YippE: 7/11/2019 5:44:43 AM
          Same happened to me up 5 - 0 in countdown, didn't die during round 5, then proceeded to spectate my team lose the next 6 rounds cause they were down a person. Then next match survival win the 1st round didn't die, next round starts and I'm spectating again and remain spectating until my team loses. 2 wins away from getting recluse 😭 Link showing the 5th round win w/o dying then spectating next round: http://tiny.cc/eivj9y

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • While I'm abysmal in PvP, thus I can't blame my absence for losing, it happened today as well. I was able to load up, eventually, but this "patching" is indeed brought something new.

Posting in language:

• Comp points not adding to revoker quest

Posting in language:

2 Replies
            You are not allowed to view this content.
            ;
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon