JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

7/10/2019 2:34:08 PM
Think we are going to make it into Day 4 with out a fix people.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• We will be lucky if we can play before August. I'm just going to move on to something that DOES function on my updated PC.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I don't get how this game wasn't ready for this, it's a super popular game, loads of players, I've tried 25 other games, all run without problem and almost all had a lower playerbase than Destiny. So they don't get it when the CPU's released (even though the specs of the CPU's are right into destiny 2's cards), but now they manage to take over 4 days without coming with a solution, how hard can it be?!?

Posting in language:

• Seems like it

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon