JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
7/9/2019 7:05:36 PM

Survival as a Spectator

During a survival match, there were rounds in which I was stuck observing my teammates as if I had been knocked out before the round even started. My player icon at the top was also empty, as if I had left the match. This happened to one of my teammates one round, and to myself on two separate rounds. In one of the rounds I eventually spawned in at the cost of a life. On the other, I could only spectate the entire time.
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Yeah, I have lost over 200 glory so far. It's happened to me in every comp match I played today other than a control. Any round based mode seems to have it happen. If it helps figure out the issue, it never happened in the private matches I played with some friends earlier. I just started my recluse grind to fabled over the weekend and this is shutting me down, as well as any friends or randoms I play with because we're constantly down a man.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon