JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
7/9/2019 11:27:46 PM

Eververse purchase problem

Hi, Last night I purchased "Consult The Archives" emote from the Eververse but it does not appear in my Emote Collection. I used the 1000 silver that was credited to my account, with the intention of acquiring the 20% discount code to Purchase Volume II of the Grimoire Anthology. Last night after purchasing the emote I went to bungie.net/rewards to claim my discount code by email but the site did not give me an option to claim. Please advise on how I can have the emote appear collection, and how I can acquire the 20% discount code to complete my purchase of Volume II of the Anthology. Regards, FernandoCommado
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Hello Fernando, You had to have opened the package in your inventory to be able to have the option to send yourself a code toward this book. Unfortunately, the ability to send yourself an email and generate a code ended earlier today.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon