JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: 72 RPM Snipers
7/8/2019 1:37:01 PM
I’m really enjoying Revoker too and think it should be able to one shot headshot all the roaming supers. I think they said they will definitely be addressing super damage resistance so maybe when they do this, the aggressives should be able to one shot. I don’t think any or archetypes should with the exception of certain perks (e.g. box breathing) and I’m also in the camp that thinks 140’s shouldn’t double body shot kill.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• hey, I'm in the middle of my revoker quest right now. how do you like it? anything you strongly like/dislike? just trying to get opinions from multiple sources

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I really like it. I haven’t used Beloved really as I wanted a kinetic sniper so I can’t compare it to that but I just feel like it’s really forgiving with headshots considering it’s low aim assist. Not sure if it’s the scope but it just feels ‘easier’ than even the Supremacy for headshots. Being high impact is a bonus as even body shots kill most opponents who have taken damage and I think with nerfs to super armour, this archetype will headshot supers on the future. The perk is useful but not game changing so it’s not worth it based purely on that but for me, it’s just a good sniper to use with the best ‘feel’ of any other kinetic sniper I’ve tried.

Posting in language:

• thank you for the input

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon