JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment

Look for Clans or seek new members.
7/7/2019 8:44:41 AM

Become “isDestiny” [12 spaces available] [PS4 / UK / 21+]

[b][Who we are]:[/b] We intend to be a small clan of 24 active players. We are currently 10 active players that are both Girls and Guys aged 25 to 40+ all with a mature, friendly good banter gaming attitude, from UK nationwide. We all have full time jobs and tend to be on during the evenings and weekends. We have a group chat in psn and always keep each other posted when we are online or looking for help or wanting to team up “come join us!” [b][We Welcome]:[/b] All that are seeking a clan to grow with good friends, new beginnings, and everything that destiny has to offer. [b][Our clan name][/b] i s D e s t i n y is our clan name. This was chosen from the first launch of year 1 when clans were introduced. The purpose of the name is that “it is our destiny, we are destiny” so your psn name follows onto the clan name; example “Smithy89 is Destiny”. Our tag is iD which stands for the clan name in short. But also stands for “identity”. [b][time to join a great future]:[/b] Psn friend request the following and add a message in the friend request referencing your interest to become part of the clan team. We welcome friends of friends. [b]Contact[/b]: oooblivious Fall_At_My_Feet CJSpurs1984 TheDevilson666

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon