JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
7/3/2019 3:25:12 PM

Bungie needs to fix certain Pinnacle quest for later seasons.

So I am on my best friends account for the moment because she asked me to help her out with getting ready for Shadowkeep and she is out of state and cannot play. I am playing with my clanmate doing Comp and we run into these guys. DerkSSJ and Falknor were trying to get certain progress towards whatever pinnacle weapons they were going for but it was hindering our progress to win. I understand that play a game that we win some and we lose some, but to have these guys in in-game chat be vulgar and filthy in chat and telling us that they don't care or even should care about any body else in the game except for them and not being team players at all. Falknor started to jump off the map during rounds of Survival and making us lose faster than normal. I can understand DerkSSJ, he is trying for MountainTop and it's a grind. I feel that the comp playlist needs to also take into account these kinds of variables so we can make games actually fair for both teams and not make the other team win because of a foul soul who believes that tanking lives in survival and not just leaving the game is better for the over all play experience.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon