JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

7/3/2019 3:27:43 AM
If you get the right loadouts, you should be able to solo all the way through UVHM.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]If you get the right loadouts, you should be able to solo all the way through UVHM.[/quote]

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

Epicperon
    Epicperon

Don’t respond to my comments I’m banned - old

All my weapons and my character are all higher level than the enemies I'm fighting and yet they still outdamage me. Especially bosses. My weapons can't scratch bosses

Posting in language:

• If you get the right weapons, they can carry you for 10-15 levels. Just look up some optimal leveling guides or something.

Posting in language:

Epicperon
    Epicperon

Don’t respond to my comments I’m banned - old

What the hell are the "right weapons"? I'm using things the same level as me and I can't kill things that are lower level before they kill me. I literally can't use higher level weapons

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon