JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

7/2/2019 7:17:52 PM
Cozmo

Thanks for the feedback. We'll let the team know that "Exotic Hand Cannon Fatigue" is thing within the community. Let us know what archetypes you would like to see more Exotics of in the future.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• It’s been a thing since forsaken launched Gun types that need more exotics: Snipers Shotguns Auto rifles Machine guns Swords(bring back the D1 swords) Scout rifles Just one or two more exotics in all of these categories would be nice. We get it bungie, all the streamers and youtubers LOVE handcannons. But if you want players to use diverse load outs you need to a) add in more good weapons of other gun types and b) buff weaker guns instead of nerfing strong guns

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Is there a good exotic sidearm that doesn’t have the crutch of having people have the same weapon to fully take advantage of it? That might be a nice change of pace

Posting in language:

• Would be good to something different, more guns like tractor cannon, maybe.....

Posting in language:

• I say be creative. Anything. Literally anything but a hand cannon. This coming from a guy that thinks every single one of them are pretty cool. I just want another option. Look at the pinnacle weapons there are options in there I choose over exotics completely.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Wikked75: 7/3/2019 11:01:23 AM
    OMG... we need more exotic sidearms!!!! /s Autos Another LMG or two, maybe. Another non-heavy sniper? ( something like Patience and Time)

Posting in language:

• Auto rifle, sidearm, swords, linear fusions these need legendary as well

Posting in language:

• Scouts and pulses would be nice also can we lay off the boomerang exotics yea nostalgia is nice but some of the new stuff yall guys come up with is nice my favorite exotic in d2 so far is jotunn yea its alittle strong right now but imo its d2s mythoclast everything about it is unique the model the sound and projectile are only on jotunn

Posting in language:

• Iron banner axe, infinite light attack which charges heavy attack, that would be awesome! Oh and give scouts and autos some love would you, there are other primaries other than hand cannons

Posting in language:

• Pulse rifles and scouts

Posting in language:

• My only request is that we get The First Curse and that sweet looking Sniper Cannon, before they disappear for a while. Would like to see The First Curse come back as a PvE equivalent to The Last Word.

Posting in language:

• But it was literally made for PVP....

Posting in language:

• Adding The First Curse as it was in D1 would make it pointless if they add the Sniper Cannon. On top of that an exotic 110 hand cannon that only benefits from hard aim would be way too niche to be effective in Crucible. It only ever really shined in D1 Supremacy because everyone was hugging nuts to butts to get Crest confirms, and Shotguns didn't spawn with ammo. It needed to be retooled in D1 and now is the perfect chance to retool it for its release in D2. If they happened to make it more effective in all activities rather than just a poorly inverted version of The Last Word I wouldn't complain.

Posting in language:

• just give us thorn catalyst.. its currently not usable in PvE since it simply doesnt produce any orbs..

Posting in language:

• Could we get machine pistols? Yes I know we have full auto pistols and submachine guns but can we like merge them both and have machine pistols (this is just a concept)

Posting in language:

• Uh where are my sidearms? Dregs promise and trespasser please?

Posting in language:

• Oh man I loved trespasser back in the day

Posting in language:

• oh please dont give them ideas.. sidearms are just bonkers in a game where i can throw a mega antimatter ball out of my hands.. why on earth woudl i need a peashooter?

Posting in language:

• Bring back Gjallarhorn. Also, move the Sleeper catalyst to a different activity. It's not a raid weapon.

Posting in language:

• Yes, there is an abundance of hand cannons, so I’d like to see a big break before more appear. As for other exotic weapon types, I’d like to see: Auto rifle (possibly with some sort of perk around clearing ads. Extra orbs or something?) Scout (after so many kills, you get a super charged shot almost like firing a linear fusion?) Side arm (overshield from kills?) Heavy machine gun (very slow firing, but fires bigger stronger rounds like mini shots from Jotunn) Melee weapon other than a sword (can even keep the same animation as a sword if need be, but make it an axe, mace or lightsaber looking thing with a strong burn from solar/arc/void depending what it is. Worth running in and slashing a big boss because of how much damage the burn will do). But yes, something other than hand cannons!

Posting in language:

• Scouts...... Talaloc, Boolean Gemini. Bring those back

Posting in language:

• Since I got the Boolean Gemini I never touched any other exotic in D1.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Talia Sendua: 7/3/2019 7:53:13 AM
    2 words: ASSAULT. RIFLES. Or... Give us an Iron Lord Axe as exotic melee weapon!

Posting in language:

• sword?

Posting in language:

• No, as new weapon arch type. Swords from D1 should be brought back.

Posting in language:

• We only have one exotic sidearm in the game ...

Posting in language:

2 3 4 5 6 7 8
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon