JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

6/30/2019 5:24:11 PM
[quote]Bet you $50 next patch will nerf this broken thing.[/quote] Get a grip. https://guardian.gg/2 It’s not even on the top 5 used energy weapons, none of the top performing players use it, and more people still use LH/NF than Erentil. This is one reason why players don’t like content creators influencing the meta. Their viewers give garbage feedback.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Thanks for showing these nerf whining crucibabies the facts! I barely ever see the stupid fusion!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Thanks for showing these nerf whining crucibabies the facts! I barely ever see the stupid fusion![/quote] I get it because usually when you do come up against it the person using it isn’t a potato, which makes it seem more oppressive than it actually is. This is like Jotuun. Even when everyone was using it to farm burden kills in last seasons Iron Banner it never hit the top 5 used energy weapons. Erentil FR4 make it so there is ONE top tier legendary fusion rifle in the crucible, and that doesn’t bother me because it’s used in a low% of game (like less than 2%). Players make a lot of ignorant posts, but I don’t mind sharing the data with them.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon