JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

6/26/2019 1:34:20 PM
I find it Amazing how no one has brought this is in any interviews or at e3 in any vid docs . I never see any body posting asking about it. So bravo seems all these try hards care about is gun balancing and Light levels. I'm a D1 vet. And not a day goes by I dont miss that awesome skilltree set up. So may more options to play. So many more ways to use your power and diffrent powers persubclass. I say change it back and if your not gonna change it back. Then at least add on to or current skill trees every season. That would give People more to look forword to with seasons. And grinding. Evolving your game and characters is not just about a trickle of new weapons. And raising a few numbers of power. Destiny has always been a 3 sided blade. Guns ,light, power. They all go hand in hand. In dw your leveling took forever but it felt good and it made you wanna play to unlock those new powers. Now they want us to just keep returning these 6 player activitys for random loot. And light levels. No sir if I'm gonna grind let me grind for new powers. I mean think about it after you get the gear and level up. You keep leveling for what bright engrams??? What about people who have everything? Having more skill tree nodes introduced every season is gonna give them something to look forword to in the longer end game
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I agree! I'm a D1 Vet also. I prefer the variety any day! I had almost every Exotic in D2, within two weeks of playing. I was offended with the dumbed down skill trees. Plus, to me - I think the weapons should be more futuristic than they are. I kinda feel like it's a Shiny version of Black Ops. Why are we still using bullets in the Future??? ijs 🙄

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon